If you haven’t entered our fabulous Camille La Vie Gift Card Giveaway yet, you’re truly missing out on an amazing opportunity to scoop up the dress of your dreams, plus a great pair of platform stiletto shoes and accessories to match! But you have to hurry fast because we’ll be drawing our winners in only TWO SHORT WEEKS! To be eligible to win, participants must be 13 years or older and must simply LIKE US on our Facebook Page and fill out our submission form on our “Enter to Win!!!!” sweepstakes tab here – entry is easy peasy and takes only seconds.
On April 30th 2012, we will randomly draw 5 lucky winners to receive one of five Camille La Vie gift cards ranging from $50 to $500 – the Fourth and Third Runners Up will win a gift card at $50, the Second and First Runners up will receive a $100 gift card and (one) Grand Prize Winner will win a $500 Camille La Vie Gift Card. How awesome is that? And with Prom around the corner (or perhaps your Wedding day), you can use your free gift card towards the purchase of a Camille La Vie dress of your dreams.
REMEMBER: As an added BONUS, the more Facebook friends you INVITE to your sweepstakes, the greater your chances are of winning. For every friend of yours who enter, you get an extra entry. So if 100 of your Facebook friends enter our sweepstakes, that’s 100 EXTRA ENTRIES FOR YOU! Sweet! And you can invite directly through our sweepstakes tab, so once you fill in the submission form, simply click INVITE and select the friends who you know love to shop all things fashion.
ENTER NOW HERE!
We have a little confession to make. Here at Camille La Vie, we can’t seem to shake off this daily office distraction (or what we actually deem as a little gift from the fashion gods). I think you’re all aware of this pesky addiction called PINTEREST. And if you haven’t started pinning yet, you’re seriously missing out on some major eye-candy heaven. We’re still fairly new to this phenomenal photo-sharing network, but are vastly becoming passionate Pinterest fashion aficionados. Currently, our boards consist of our Polyvore fashion collages, current prom dresses and our “Camille La Vie TV” video clips. But rest assured that we’ll be adding a plethora of more inspiration boards in the next few days. We’re planning to add on our wedding dresses and bridal collection, homecoming dresses, quinceanera dresses and cocktail dresses into the mix, as well as our fabulous platform shoes and accessories – of course, making sure to put on our stylist hats as we introduce our items in a fashion editorial style. And if that wasn’t enough we’ll also be introducing complementary boards to give you inspiration on how to complete your look from head to toe (literally) as we’ll be pinning our favorite images relating to makeup how-tos, hairstyles like how to achieve that intricate updo, summery ombre hair or perhaps the best wavy locks. And to top it off there will definitely be some lovely DIY beauty tutorials that we’re sure you’ll love. Stay tuned for more of our Camille La Vie pins and boards! We’ll be flooding your fashion feed momentarily…but trust us, it’ll be worth it. Please be sure to follow us our Pinterest here!
And just as reminder, we’re sort of becoming full-fledged social media addicts in a larger sense. So if you haven’t already done so, come join the conversations with on our other fabulous platforms:
1. Like US on Facebook (We have some amazing goodies to giveaway and great posts to share)
2. Reblog with us on Tumblr (Yep, we’re also loyal Tumblr addicts!)
3. Follow our Tweets (we update second by second!)
4. Check out our collages on Polyvore
5. Follow our pretty pics on We Heart IT
6. Share pics with us on Instagram
7. Find us on Google Catalogs
8. Watch our fashion video footage on YouTube
At Camille La Vie, our aim is not only to provide you with the perfect prom dress designed to dazzle you on the dance floor, but to also supply some fabulous footwear in the mix! And with a myriad of dress styles to choose from in our stores, finding the right shoe can be a bit of a task. What strappy sandal should you wear with that vibrant watercolor print high-low dress? Or what about a fierce animal print style combined with a metallic swirl design? Is it always necessary for the shoe color to match the boldest color of your dress? Like hot pink dress to go with hot pink shoes? Possibly not always the case. As a fashion tip, to keep things simple, it’s essential to go with a neutral shoe that possesses just the right amount of shimmer and let’s your beautiful dress do most of the talking. With our 2012 Camille La Vie Shoe Collection, you’ll definitely achieve head-turning results at your Prom bash. Another added benefit to our footwear? They’re perfect enough to be worn not only for Prom, but for virtually any cocktail party or night out with friends or that special someone.
Characteristics to look for in a versatile shoe for your Prom include:
1. Hint of Rhinestones. You can find the perfect strappy sandal with the right dose of sparkle that won’t overpower your overall look. Whether your sandal style is a timeless t-strap, ankle strap or slingback, find a pair that zeros in on some sparkle in one area of the shoe (perhaps the t-strap itself) and keeps the rest in a minimal hue.
2. Nudes, Metallics or Blacks. You simply cannot go wrong with these excellent color palettes. They work incredibly well with any dress color or pattern of your choice, and can even revamp a basic day look into something spectacular by night.
3. Platform Element. Finding a sandal with a platform sole will elongate your figure and can even add up to an additional 6 inches to your height, while ensuring that you still walk comfortably in your fabulous prom dress.