In commencement of the wedding season, Camille La Vie & Group USA has launched an elaborate range of new dresses tailored to this formal occasion: a guest of wedding collection made available for those in search of a stylish look with shoes and accessories to match. This collection can be purchased on the retailer’s e-commerce website at camillelavie.com. Customers can also browse and try on the collection first-hand in one of Camille La Vie & Group USA’s twenty-five store locations nationwide. With a special category dedicated to those attending weddings, customers will be able to conveniently browse different dress styles and coordinate with matching heels, handbags and jewelry all under one roof.
The current popular trends of the season when attending a wedding event range from long and short dresses comprised of lace (a style leader in this special occasion category), soft fabrics like sheer mesh jersey dresses and chiffon, as well as layered looks, which include various embellishments such as 3-D appliques and intricate beading.
“Our company has dresses in a variety of styles that cover the gamut of occasions, with Guest of Wedding being an all-year round business. Our customer will certainly find the dress that matches her personal style, while being appropriate for the season,” said Camille La Vie & Group USA President Denise Viotti.
Our too HOT to handle shoe of the week….in tribute to fashion’s popular hashtag SHOESDAY TUESDAY!
It’s a fierce meets elegant take of the slingback pump…with a few stylish inches added to it. The more height, the merrier right? And for Homecoming 2013, it’s one of our most coveted styles as it can easily work with your short white homecoming dress and then dressed down for those party nights out with a sleek pair of jeans. Start the party off right with a gorgeous dress and complementary heels to match.
Although the Homecoming 2013 season calls for sassy short dresses in pretty meets frilly silhouettes, there’s no harm in taking the road less traveled when it comes to unique, statement-making style! So for Manicure Monday, we’re pairing these MUST-HAVE sparkly red nails with our Pick of the Day style for that next big event that’s commencing in the beginning of the new school year. You’ll truly love this Hollywood feel of this iconic one shoulder jersey dress style with beaded details by Betsy and Adam. The series of gorgeous shirred really enhance your shape with a bedazzled band along the side to highlight each and ever curve of your figure. So for your Homecoming party, why not paint the party floor RED! All eyes will most definitely be on YOU! It’s your night to shine like a diamond!
It’s the first day of summer! This calls for a fresh new sun kissed beauty regimen to protect your soft skin from the super hot rays while embracing the new found warmth. Make summer 2013 your season for looking like a glowing goddess with these top summertime beauty picks from our fashion squad here at Camille La Vie! Match perfect homecoming dresses with these beauty products and emit an irresistible radiance at the fabulous summer party you’ve been waiting to attend. The long days at the beach and walks in the sunshine take a toll on your delicate skin; when using any of these products you will protect your skin with an SPF enhanced formula or simply protect the luscious glow your skin soaks in throughout the season! Try these amazing summertime must haves and love the skin you’re in!
Embrace the glow with:
- Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Beauty Balm- This warm foundation is a lightweight makeup with an SPF 20 to protect your whole face without a caked on liquid foundation look which… is so Not what a summertime beauty is all about! This beauty balm is a very natural and perfect for a girl who is on the go with hot fun places to be.
- Smashbox’s Halo Long Wear Blush- Maintain the color on your cheeks from the bright sun rays into nighttime with a long lasting blush like this one from Smashbox. When you go out to your downtown summer party be sure to use this light powder blush to keep the flush of your flirting face!
- Maybelline’s Lash Siletto- Waterproof is a must for summer and Maybelline has made a mascara that is long-lasting without clumping and what girl wouldn’t approve of that!? We’re in love with this beauty product and think its ideal for a long day in the hot sun or even when going for a dip in the pool. Make your eyes POP with this voluminous mascara.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- The beginning of the summer always means light light skin , so bronze it up with this AMAZING self tanner! We’re talking instantaneous tan with no streaks and a pretty scent to go along with your rich new skin. This is every homecoming girl’s dream! Apply this the day of your big night and by the time you put n your sparkling dress your skin will be full of warmth.
- Murad’s Pomegranate Lip Protector- This SPF 15 infused lip-gloss is an energizing product perfect for you to pucker up your pretty plump lips and kiss the bright sky with your beauty. Keep them kissable and moisturized with this sheer and lustrous summertime gloss!