Archive of ‘Beauty’ category
Looking our most fabulous for the holiday party season is a must for the style-loving crowd. It’s one of the few moments of the year where we host major “reunions” with all of our loved ones, as well as colleagues. And if you’re the girl who prides herself on looking fantastic at the party, it doesn’t hurt to have a beautifying boost of glamor. So here, at the Camille La Vie Headquarters, we’ve rounded up a few simply styling techniques that will amp up your party look in no time at all, including how to achieve the perfectly supple, fresh-faced glow, master the skill of instant slim-downs and of course, some useful fashion tips that will forever come in handy.
1. Wear a sleek and polished ponytail or classic updo. Hint: Tame the flyaways and pesky frizz with a light slick of shine serum. Our go-to product? Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Frighter. ($33; Sephora.com)
2. Radiant skin is your best asset. Hint: Sweep highlighting powder in soft pink (like Make Up Forever Star Powder) under your eyes and along cheekbones for an instant boost of glow. ($20; Sephora.com)
3. When in doubt, wear the LBD (fashion code for Little Black Dress). The color and simple style of this classic look will forever be chic. Hint: Wear a tastefully body skimming cocktail dress with some hints of lace from Camille La Vie. ($159.99; CamilleLaVie.com)
4. Get a mani and choose RED. Hint: Always remember to apply a base coat first to prevent the rich color from staining your pretty nails.
5. Wear a statement piece of jewelry to add more intrigue to your look. Hint: An elaborate necklace, gorgeous oversized ring, chandelier drop earrings or a thick cuff bracelet can do the trick. But remember not to over-accessorize. One or two pieces can do the trick. (Check out CamilleLaVie.com’s accessory collection)
6. Less is more. This beauty tip always reigns true, especially with makeup. Pick the feature you want to dramatize (eyes or lips) and keep the rest of your look subtle.
7. Showcase your glowing legs and arms. Hint: Apply a body lotion with a bit of shimmer to décolletage, arms and legs for doses of tasteful sparkle. It also gives a more toned effects to your limbs. (Nars Body Illuminator, $45 at Nars.com) .
8. Keep brows well groomed—they’re the frame for your face. Hint: Super useful tip to keep in mind, Brow Gel by Ulta can be applied to achieve the perfect, finished brows with sculpted arches. ($6; Ulta.com)
We had such a blast in Beverly Hills with the ever so gorgeous Janel Parrish from “Pretty Little Liars”…utterly surreal to say the least! And her beautiful look fit right in with our new and upcoming Spring 2014 Collection. And if you haven’t taken a must-needed peek at our Instagram snaps and videos of this beautiful dame, stop whatever you’re doing and tune us in on your mobile. We’re taking you on an exciting behind-the-scenes tour through our new looks – ideal for any style-conscious party or even for prom 2014. Our shoot with Janel AKA the infamous “Mona” showcased must-have trends like the highly popular illusion with floral appliques, head to toe, body-skimming lace, strapless Grecian dresses in pops of vivid hues and sheer, and ethereal fabrics in luxe embellishments. Check out the looks as we’ll keep you updated with what to expect for next season…it’s so worth the wait. And rest assured that many of our dresses will actually be available for purchase in December 2013! Get your shopping bags ready.
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 11 Next