Black and gold is a timeless match made in heaven so, why not incorporate the gorgeous color combo into your fabulous fall party ensemble!? There are so many ways to play up this stylish fusion and were starting off this week’s manicure Monday with new hot nail art trends that will go flawlessly with your short homecoming dress! Along with undeniably beautiful nails, use accessories like a fab gold handbag or a pair of shimmering shoes to bring a fresh flair of black and gold beauty to your party collection!
Step out of the norm and try the updated French manicure! Try a black or gold tip to modernize the everyday French style nail polish, and you will surely be noticed for your risk taking fashion trends while still keeping that timeless persona. Try Essie brand nail polish for a long lasting, and chip free mani to keep the party going!
Be daring with your manicure Monday artwork and try studded-gold on black nails! Ideal for homecoming, this look says it all; you’re a risk taker with fashion, a style trendsetter, and you LOVE to match your nails with that perfect little cocktail dress.
Keep them Bold, Keep them Pretty. Keep them Black & Gold!
The red carpet is always full of stunning displays of avant-garde fashions just waiting to become the newest trend for fashion-forward girls everywhere! So we’ve decided to ask our readers (that means you, beautiful) which fabulous celeb do you think would rock this long/short homecoming dress in front of their adoring fans on the red carpet!? This style dress encompasses all qualities of a superstar with a fully beaded bodice, cascading illusion skirt, and sweetheart neckline.
You choose.. which stylish fashionista do you see wearing this awesome dress:
Could it be Amanda Seyfried, an all American beauty with stunningly smoky eyes and a natural prettiness? We adore this actress and her red carpet looks, but we also think this charming lady could vamp up her feminine red carpet fashion with a stunner dress like this black and nude number to bring a sexy edge to her style!
Perhaps Mila Kunis suits this dress with her exotic and lustful looks? Always a striking lady on the red carpet or at high-class events, she’s used to risk-taking looks and showing off with illusion designs just like this featured Camille La Vie homecoming dress. Does a couture dress like this need a sultry beauty like Mila to complete the look?
How about everyone’s favorite sassy singer Rihanna to fit this gorgeous gown? This woman is an edgy goddess always showing off exquisite formal dresses on the red carpet, so, we think this dress and our girl Rihanna may be a match made in heaven!
Maybe you’ll want to go with a cute girl turned punk chic like Miley Cyrus to debut a daring look like this? The dark colors mixed with skin bearing detailing and exciting beading embellishments may just be the perfect look for a woman like Miley, right?
…Or lets be honest is the only beauty right for this dress you!? We can’t and most definitely won’t blame you for falling head over heels for this absolutely glamorous beauty. Of course you’ll look amazing in this design, wear this to your homecoming and be ready for the overwhelming admiration from all the guests and possibly some hidden paparazzi!
Although the Homecoming 2013 season calls for sassy short dresses in pretty meets frilly silhouettes, there’s no harm in taking the road less traveled when it comes to unique, statement-making style! So for Manicure Monday, we’re pairing these MUST-HAVE sparkly red nails with our Pick of the Day style for that next big event that’s commencing in the beginning of the new school year. You’ll truly love this Hollywood feel of this iconic one shoulder jersey dress style with beaded details by Betsy and Adam. The series of gorgeous shirred really enhance your shape with a bedazzled band along the side to highlight each and ever curve of your figure. So for your Homecoming party, why not paint the party floor RED! All eyes will most definitely be on YOU! It’s your night to shine like a diamond!
It’s the first day of summer! This calls for a fresh new sun kissed beauty regimen to protect your soft skin from the super hot rays while embracing the new found warmth. Make summer 2013 your season for looking like a glowing goddess with these top summertime beauty picks from our fashion squad here at Camille La Vie! Match perfect homecoming dresses with these beauty products and emit an irresistible radiance at the fabulous summer party you’ve been waiting to attend. The long days at the beach and walks in the sunshine take a toll on your delicate skin; when using any of these products you will protect your skin with an SPF enhanced formula or simply protect the luscious glow your skin soaks in throughout the season! Try these amazing summertime must haves and love the skin you’re in!
Embrace the glow with:
- Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Beauty Balm- This warm foundation is a lightweight makeup with an SPF 20 to protect your whole face without a caked on liquid foundation look which… is so Not what a summertime beauty is all about! This beauty balm is a very natural and perfect for a girl who is on the go with hot fun places to be.
- Smashbox’s Halo Long Wear Blush- Maintain the color on your cheeks from the bright sun rays into nighttime with a long lasting blush like this one from Smashbox. When you go out to your downtown summer party be sure to use this light powder blush to keep the flush of your flirting face!
- Maybelline’s Lash Siletto- Waterproof is a must for summer and Maybelline has made a mascara that is long-lasting without clumping and what girl wouldn’t approve of that!? We’re in love with this beauty product and think its ideal for a long day in the hot sun or even when going for a dip in the pool. Make your eyes POP with this voluminous mascara.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- The beginning of the summer always means light light skin , so bronze it up with this AMAZING self tanner! We’re talking instantaneous tan with no streaks and a pretty scent to go along with your rich new skin. This is every homecoming girl’s dream! Apply this the day of your big night and by the time you put n your sparkling dress your skin will be full of warmth.
- Murad’s Pomegranate Lip Protector- This SPF 15 infused lip-gloss is an energizing product perfect for you to pucker up your pretty plump lips and kiss the bright sky with your beauty. Keep them kissable and moisturized with this sheer and lustrous summertime gloss!