Calling all bride-to-be fashionistas! It’s that fabulous time of the week again. If you’re on the current hunt for an amazing wedding gown that is designed with major swoon-worthy power, we’ve pulled an amazing style for this week! This glorious dress features an exquisite lace beaded bodice that includes a beaded belt, which follows down into an artichoke organza skirt comprised of luscious tiers that follows to the back with an outstanding chapel train. The wedding 2013 season is in fabulous full effect so shop the full bridal collection here!
You know we can’t ever forget ShoesdayTuesday, right?! Every week we pull a style that’s guaranteed to be deemed a swoon-worthy shoe! And for this week, our pick goes to our Camille La Vie High Heel Zipper Back Satin Sandal. The bonus…it comes in a gorgeous Silver Satin and Champagne Satin (two colors that can match virtually any type of party dress). And with the wedding season in full gear AND the homecoming dress season inching near, we’ve pulled a few dresses that would be perfect complements to this shoe style. Find your favorite by clicking this sassy Strapless Lace Short Dress, this pretty Ribbon Glitter Short Dress and this Cleo Neck Long Dress with Empire Waist. PICK YOUR FAVORITE and TELL US YOUR CHOICE!
It’s #WeddingWednesday, ladies! And on this special day, we dedicate our style energies to all things bridal. If you’re the blushing bride-to be who is in search for ideal wedding gowns, shop the Camille La Vie collection for the chicest styles that were made to swoon the crowds and your charming groom, of course. If your style leans toward the more classic look, you’ll adore the many ballgown dresses that’s readily available. And for more sleek looks, there’s an abundant range of styles (from trumpet and mermaid dresses, Grecian dresses, romantic lace dresses, peplum dresses and more). Scour the collection and find the look that’s made to fit your personal style.
It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect wedding dress is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion: Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Now let’s hear your thoughts! Which hairstyle would you rock to your wedding?!