Happy Friday, fashionistas! With our Mirror Beaded Bustier-style long prom dress being one of our best sellers, we just had to dedicate our Friday blog feature to this gloriously exquisite dress. It’s a little fashion masterpiece that has recently rolled into our stores and we’re certain you’ll fall “head over your [metallic rhinestone] heels” with one initial glance of this dress. And slipping it on? Well, that’s a whole other story! The sleek silhouette and dazzling embellishments trickles throughout this dress in pure style-star delight. And here we’ve rounded up four top teen pop stars that always seem to make it to the forefront of the fashion and celebrity news headlines. Besides their fresh-faced, gorgeous looks, these stars also know how to express their personal style, while exuding all that is hot and sultry! First up, we have Miley Cyrus. Now let’s be honest…we’ve questioned her style and beauty choice a time or two, but you have to admit, there’s something about this young hot chick that always makes gravitate towards her current look. She’s daring and edgy, and loves to make a striking appearance on the red-carpet. We think she’d be a perfect candidate for this mirrored Madonna circa-1985 long prom dress! Next is Taylor Swift and seriously, what’s not to idolize? She has a beautiful voice and an equally classic and timeless look that seriously takes your breath away. Very fresh-faced and she’s not afraid to go a bit bold with her hairstyle choices and fashion experimentations. And if you couple that blunt-fringed haircut with this dress, you’ve got a win-win situation on your fashion palate. And then we have Selena Gomez. Omg, where do we begin? Well, we all know she’s linked to the world’s most drooled about young chap aka The Beiber Fever. But that’s not really why we adore her. With that exotic angel face, long and luscious wavy brunette locks and quintessential youthful, goddess aura, one can see why she’s a celebrity songbird worth gravitating to. But on the one hand, Selena Gomez is not afraid to take her style to edgier heights and we can definitely see her rocking this black and silver long prom dress. And then we have the oh so pretty Demi Lovato! We’d like to think of her as the young style chameleon, who always loves to change up her look – to the point where she almost redefines herself everytime we see her. Her creative, yet fresh approach to style makes her another obvious candidate. She can go rockstar, hard-edge chic to dainty and delightful in mere seconds and for that, we’re diehard Lovato fans!
So now we ask you: WHICH CELEBRITY DO YOU THINK WOULD ROCK THIS CAMILLE LA VIE PROM DRESS?
Leave us a comment and tell us why!
A party isn’t really a party without hot fashion, insane shopping and pure style being included in the mix! And what better way to have a rewarding shopping experience – you can not only dance the night away, while watching our beautiful models sashay in what could possibly be your next GORGEOUS DRESS, but you’ll get 20% OFF your entire purchase. It’s a WIN/WIN, shop ’til you drop shopping experience that’ll have you walking out feeling even more fabulous than before you stepped in. And with Prom 2013 just around the corner, you can definitely score that must-have prom dress that’s guaranteed to make you stand out from the crowd (with shoes, clutches and shimmering bling to match).
Here’s the details. You don’t wanna miss this hot sale event:
Attend GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
Thursday, November 8th 2012
Get 20% OFF your entire purchase
In-store modeling and Live DJ at certain locations
Or SHOP ONLINE
from 6PM EST NOV 8th thru 3AM EST NOV 9th
Use PROMO CODE:
*Additional 20% OFF entire purchase available 11/8/12. 6PM until store closing only. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Good for merchandise only and may not be used for previous purchases, services, gift cards or payment on account. May not be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents. In-store modeling and DJ entertainment not available at every location. Refreshments while supplies last.
Get ready, get set because that very special season is making its way towards us. Not sure where we’re going with this? Here’s a hint: it involves fabulous dresses, sparkling handbags and clutches and sky high stilettos! Yep, it’s surely called the PROM 2013 SEASON and it’s fast approaching. And you don’t want to wait last minute to find that perfect dress. Of course, if you’re a seasoned shopper at Camille La Vie, you’ll know how much “glamourousity” we’re reeling in – that is, NEW ARRIVALS on an ongoing basis. From long prom dresses to short cocktail dresses, which are just as sexy and sleek enough to be worn as a show-stopping prom dress, the selections are seemingly limitless. And if you’re still on the hunt for major prom inspiration, our beauty gurus at the Camille La Vie fashion headquarters are here to the rescue – get inspired at “Pretty Conversations” on our Tumblr, as well as on our Pinterest. And for more beauty looks with tips on where to get the tools, check out our site fave MakeupBee.
Here’s a luscious peek of some of the red-carpet ready dresses that we have to offer.
LEAVE A COMMENT AND SELECT THE BEST DRESS:
1. Leopard Print Beaded One-Shoulder Long Prom Dress
2. Strapless Taffeta Long Prom Dress with Tiers
3. Paisley Mermaid Silhouette Long Prom Dress with Mesh Tiers
4. Charmeuse One-Shoulder Prom Dress with Side Slit
It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect wedding dress is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion: Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Now let’s hear your thoughts! Which hairstyle would you rock to your wedding?!