In commencement of the wedding season, Camille La Vie & Group USA has launched an elaborate range of new dresses tailored to this formal occasion: a guest of wedding collection made available for those in search of a stylish look with shoes and accessories to match. This collection can be purchased on the retailer’s e-commerce website at camillelavie.com. Customers can also browse and try on the collection first-hand in one of Camille La Vie & Group USA’s twenty-five store locations nationwide. With a special category dedicated to those attending weddings, customers will be able to conveniently browse different dress styles and coordinate with matching heels, handbags and jewelry all under one roof.
The current popular trends of the season when attending a wedding event range from long and short dresses comprised of lace (a style leader in this special occasion category), soft fabrics like sheer mesh jersey dresses and chiffon, as well as layered looks, which include various embellishments such as 3-D appliques and intricate beading.
“Our company has dresses in a variety of styles that cover the gamut of occasions, with Guest of Wedding being an all-year round business. Our customer will certainly find the dress that matches her personal style, while being appropriate for the season,” said Camille La Vie & Group USA President Denise Viotti.
Calling all bride-to-be fashionistas! It’s that fabulous time of the week again. If you’re on the current hunt for an amazing wedding gown that is designed with major swoon-worthy power, we’ve pulled an amazing style for this week! This glorious dress features an exquisite lace beaded bodice that includes a beaded belt, which follows down into an artichoke organza skirt comprised of luscious tiers that follows to the back with an outstanding chapel train. The wedding 2013 season is in fabulous full effect so shop the full bridal collection here!
It’s #WeddingWednesday, ladies! And on this special day, we dedicate our style energies to all things bridal. If you’re the blushing bride-to be who is in search for ideal wedding gowns, shop the Camille La Vie collection for the chicest styles that were made to swoon the crowds and your charming groom, of course. If your style leans toward the more classic look, you’ll adore the many ballgown dresses that’s readily available. And for more sleek looks, there’s an abundant range of styles (from trumpet and mermaid dresses, Grecian dresses, romantic lace dresses, peplum dresses and more). Scour the collection and find the look that’s made to fit your personal style.
It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect wedding dress is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion: Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Now let’s hear your thoughts! Which hairstyle would you rock to your wedding?!