Our too HOT to handle shoe of the week….in tribute to fashion’s popular hashtag SHOESDAY TUESDAY!
It’s a fierce meets elegant take of the slingback pump…with a few stylish inches added to it. The more height, the merrier right? And for Homecoming 2013, it’s one of our most coveted styles as it can easily work with your short white homecoming dress and then dressed down for those party nights out with a sleek pair of jeans. Start the party off right with a gorgeous dress and complementary heels to match.
It’s the first day of summer! This calls for a fresh new sun kissed beauty regimen to protect your soft skin from the super hot rays while embracing the new found warmth. Make summer 2013 your season for looking like a glowing goddess with these top summertime beauty picks from our fashion squad here at Camille La Vie! Match perfect homecoming dresses with these beauty products and emit an irresistible radiance at the fabulous summer party you’ve been waiting to attend. The long days at the beach and walks in the sunshine take a toll on your delicate skin; when using any of these products you will protect your skin with an SPF enhanced formula or simply protect the luscious glow your skin soaks in throughout the season! Try these amazing summertime must haves and love the skin you’re in!
Embrace the glow with:
- Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Beauty Balm- This warm foundation is a lightweight makeup with an SPF 20 to protect your whole face without a caked on liquid foundation look which… is so Not what a summertime beauty is all about! This beauty balm is a very natural and perfect for a girl who is on the go with hot fun places to be.
- Smashbox’s Halo Long Wear Blush- Maintain the color on your cheeks from the bright sun rays into nighttime with a long lasting blush like this one from Smashbox. When you go out to your downtown summer party be sure to use this light powder blush to keep the flush of your flirting face!
- Maybelline’s Lash Siletto- Waterproof is a must for summer and Maybelline has made a mascara that is long-lasting without clumping and what girl wouldn’t approve of that!? We’re in love with this beauty product and think its ideal for a long day in the hot sun or even when going for a dip in the pool. Make your eyes POP with this voluminous mascara.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- The beginning of the summer always means light light skin , so bronze it up with this AMAZING self tanner! We’re talking instantaneous tan with no streaks and a pretty scent to go along with your rich new skin. This is every homecoming girl’s dream! Apply this the day of your big night and by the time you put n your sparkling dress your skin will be full of warmth.
- Murad’s Pomegranate Lip Protector- This SPF 15 infused lip-gloss is an energizing product perfect for you to pucker up your pretty plump lips and kiss the bright sky with your beauty. Keep them kissable and moisturized with this sheer and lustrous summertime gloss!
It’s #WeddingWednesday, ladies! And on this special day, we dedicate our style energies to all things bridal. If you’re the blushing bride-to be who is in search for ideal wedding gowns, shop the Camille La Vie collection for the chicest styles that were made to swoon the crowds and your charming groom, of course. If your style leans toward the more classic look, you’ll adore the many ballgown dresses that’s readily available. And for more sleek looks, there’s an abundant range of styles (from trumpet and mermaid dresses, Grecian dresses, romantic lace dresses, peplum dresses and more). Scour the collection and find the look that’s made to fit your personal style.
Although it’s natural that the Mondays usually tend to bring about the morning blues, there’s one thing to look forward to: MANICURE MONDAYS! And with your summer parties drawing near, sometimes a great nail art idea can spur major fashion inspiration and can actually help you find that perfect party dress for the sizzling season – in turn making you, one sizzling beautiful young lady in a breathtaking dress. So with this in mind, we decided to play the perfect matchmakers today and pair up our pretty dresses with some equally pretty nails. You should try this little project too. It not only gets your style and beauty energies flowing, but also helps in selecting the dress you really want, especially when you’re in indecisive fashion mode – trust us, we’ve all experienced that from time to time. Here’s our round-up in tribute to Manicure Monday.
TELL US which look you’d wear!
And we would love to see your summer dress meets nail art combo so please pair your nail favorite with a Camille La Vie dress – SHARE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Nail art credit here!