Ok, so in one quick glance you can already tell that words alone cannot do this evening gown any justice! It was truly love at first sight when this red lace dress first made its way to the Camille La Vie website…we were seriously in awe. And when it rolled its way into stores, now that was another story. It’s even more STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS in person. So it was no wonder that when we featured it on Facebook, we were showered with lots of great feedback and engagement…making it an instant fit with our fans. Now it’s pretty safe to say that this style has become a TOP PICK by our CLV.com buyers and fashion-loving dames. And with homecoming and prom on the shopping radar, this dress is one to highly consider. A real show-stopper in every sense of the word. And if you want to make a statement at your next formal event, we suggest opting for this beauty. You will undoubtedly WOW the party crowd! Score the look here!
Archive of ‘Holiday Dresses’ category
As you all know, we’re smitten for all things fabulous and richly colored. And we strive to reflect our undying love for beautiful hues in the evening gowns and dresses that we design…with a generous touch of sparkle and shimmer here and there, of course. So as we make our way into the stunning fall fashion scene, we’ll be introducing our new arrivals in style with some makeup inspiration in toe! Up on today’s post is a new elegant look for your next formal evening occasion, like Homecoming and Prom. We’re simply in love with Cassis (a version of purples mixed in with magentas, FYI) and when combined with a truly elegant silhouette like this beauty, you’ll surely make a lasting first impression at the party. It’s what we like to call…red-carpet worthy status from head to toe! Shop the look here and be sure to pair it with equally “colour riche” makeup and nails for the finishing touch.
With the summer weekend parties in full swing and Homecoming just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to shop for those perfect little short dresses. And with nudes, neutrals and subtly sweet blushes being the hues of choice for the hot season (the perfect complement to your summer tans), we’ve rounded up a few CLV TOP EDITOR’S PICKS that work perfectly from day into night and for virtually any coveted occasion. So whether you’re planning a weekend of fabulous festivities or plotting your next shopping destination in search for that one sweet HOMECOMING dress, peep these styles and more in our virtual fashion closet.
Looking our most fabulous for the holiday party season is a must for the style-loving crowd. It’s one of the few moments of the year where we host major “reunions” with all of our loved ones, as well as colleagues. And if you’re the girl who prides herself on looking fantastic at the party, it doesn’t hurt to have a beautifying boost of glamor. So here, at the Camille La Vie Headquarters, we’ve rounded up a few simply styling techniques that will amp up your party look in no time at all, including how to achieve the perfectly supple, fresh-faced glow, master the skill of instant slim-downs and of course, some useful fashion tips that will forever come in handy.
1. Wear a sleek and polished ponytail or classic updo. Hint: Tame the flyaways and pesky frizz with a light slick of shine serum. Our go-to product? Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Frighter. ($33; Sephora.com)
2. Radiant skin is your best asset. Hint: Sweep highlighting powder in soft pink (like Make Up Forever Star Powder) under your eyes and along cheekbones for an instant boost of glow. ($20; Sephora.com)
3. When in doubt, wear the LBD (fashion code for Little Black Dress). The color and simple style of this classic look will forever be chic. Hint: Wear a tastefully body skimming cocktail dress with some hints of lace from Camille La Vie. ($159.99; CamilleLaVie.com)
4. Get a mani and choose RED. Hint: Always remember to apply a base coat first to prevent the rich color from staining your pretty nails.
5. Wear a statement piece of jewelry to add more intrigue to your look. Hint: An elaborate necklace, gorgeous oversized ring, chandelier drop earrings or a thick cuff bracelet can do the trick. But remember not to over-accessorize. One or two pieces can do the trick. (Check out CamilleLaVie.com’s accessory collection)
6. Less is more. This beauty tip always reigns true, especially with makeup. Pick the feature you want to dramatize (eyes or lips) and keep the rest of your look subtle.
7. Showcase your glowing legs and arms. Hint: Apply a body lotion with a bit of shimmer to décolletage, arms and legs for doses of tasteful sparkle. It also gives a more toned effects to your limbs. (Nars Body Illuminator, $45 at Nars.com) .
8. Keep brows well groomed—they’re the frame for your face. Hint: Super useful tip to keep in mind, Brow Gel by Ulta can be applied to achieve the perfect, finished brows with sculpted arches. ($6; Ulta.com)
1 2 Next