This pearl and lace stunner had us at hello at first glance! I mean…seriously first glance – we were stunned at its pure chicness the moment we laid eyes on it at our photo shoot! With its haute couture vibe and high end shimmer with lace, you’ll be the true style icon at the prom ball! SHOP THE LOOK HERE!
Archive of ‘Pinterest’ category
This season’s HOTTEST trend revolves all around ILLUSION…and we simply can’t get enough! It’s ability to create subtle hints of more skin while remaining totally timeless and classy has earned itself a permanent place in our fashion diaries, under the category “MUST HAVE LOOKS FOR ALL SEASONS”, of course. So although it’s the trend of the moment, it’s certainly a style worth slipping into for any formal occasion, well beyond prom. After all, what could be worse than buying a long evening gown that’s worthy of being worn merely once? Because, really…do you want it neatly placed back in its garment bag as a simple high school momento after that special night — UM, not happening…a style like this deserves to be ROCKED on many your future party events. Consider the illusion dress as a major fashion investment piece. CHECK OUT other looks under this gorgeous trend!
Hello Camille La Vie stylistas! We hope you had a long and restful holiday break and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! As we begin the exciting preparations for 2014, we wanted to take this time to fill you in on something pretty awesome that’s coming up in the next few months…March 1st, to be exact. If you haven’t already turned the pages to the recent issue of Seventeen Magazine, then please do read on:
If you can tick most of these points as “Yes” on the list, then you’ll want to enter this fabulous sweepstakes!
- Going to Prom soon?
- Love fashion and pretty dresses?
- Read top fashion magazines?
- Have you heard of the show, “Pretty Little Liars”?
- Think Janel Parrish is fabulous and want to meet her in person?
- Want to win a free trip to LA for two, a hip hotel and major shopping spree?
Then, read on for more details and ENTER TO WIN here:
As you know, we have this little obsession with beauty products. After all, every girl needs to match her perfect party dress with the right makeup essentials for a pretty and polished look…it’s the ultimate finishing touch. So at Camille La Vie, we’re making it our mission to not only bring you the most beautiful dresses, but we’re allotting some much-needed time and energy towards finding what we believe to be the MUST-HAVE (and most importantly, EFFECTIVE) beauty tools each season. And for Summer 2013, it’s all about light and pretty colors with a natural, sun-kissed look. For this post, our focus is pouty, gorgeous lips without the heavy, bold hues. And while we love a pretty color for our lips, especially when it comes in lovely packaging…we try to find ones that keep our puckers well-hydrated. Because really who wants a lip product that delivers color, but leaves them chapped and dry as you move through the day?
THE SOLUTION: Moisturizing lip color balms (because they’re seriously amazing).
These 6 products have faithfully made their way into our cosmetic bags and they’ll never leave. Try these and see for yourselves:
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: it comes in a variety of colors and although a bit pricey, the end result is supple long-lasting lips. Our favorite, by far!
2. Clinique Almost There Lipstick: if you want to add more striking color (especially for evening affairs), this is a must. It also works as a moisturizing lip balm – SCORE!
3. Clinique Chubby Stick: it’s a fashion blogger favorite…and for great reason. This was one of the first ones we’ve tried…and it was love at first pout from here on out!
4. Neutrogena Moisture Smooth ColorStick: pretty much identical to the chubby stick in form and function, plus half the price…no complaints there.
5. Stila Color Balm Lipstick: gives a creamy color to your lips while adding the essential nourishing effects of a lip balm. It has a satin finish with a hint of shine. Love!
6. Smashbox Limitless Stain & Color Seal Balm: who doesn’t love a two-in-one? Especially if it pairs a long-wearing stain with an emollient balm. Wear it together for a colorful, lustrous sheen or alone. Either ways work wonders.
So which one tickles your fancy?
1 2 Next