Award season is finally coming to an end. All over the Internet you can see your favorite celebrities wearing star-studded outfits. This year feel like you stepped off the red carpet with a celebrity inspired dress. Having trouble trying to find something that looks red carpet worthy? No need to stress out over this. We have taken the time to do all the work for you! After scouring loads of celebirty looks and matching them the latest hottest trends we picked out the dresses that are sure to rock your prom. And searching throughout our wide selection; we have found dresses that match these amazing styles.
Hot this season are prints in pretty colors and the red carpet is full of them! Print style dresses are a great way to release the inner artist within you. They are a daring choice sure to wow everyone at prom. What makes both of these dresses great is the simple yet eye-catching detail. The elegant white chiffon pleated skirt on both of these gowns make the vivid and bold colors pop and shine. And each design totally rocks the one shoulder look enhancing all of your fabulous features. Game of Thrones and Hunger Games star Natalie Dormer absolutely owned this look at the 2015 SAG awards and you can too! STEAL HER STYLE
The crop top trend is everywhere and one divine person that definitely nailed this look is Taylor Swift. From the Grammy’s to the Oscars this A-list star has been seen all over wearing fabulous crop top-dresses. Our prom collection has a number of fabulous two-piece prom dresses, but there’s one in particular that totally matches Taylor Swift’s red carpet look. Both dresses have a beautiful two-tone hue that perfectly combines elegant white and bold black, while maintaining that popular two-piece look. What makes our dress great for prom is the illusion empire waist that is perfect if you are looking for a more demure and elegant look. STEAL HER STYLE
Everything about these two dresses makes them perfect for the red carpet and prom! Both have a stunning plunging neckline that will show off anyone’s fabulous features. But what makes these looks stand out the most is the beautiful detailed work on the top half. While Modern family star Sarah Hyland’s dress has a bit more embellishment, our dress perfectly combines elegant lace and dazzling beaded rhinestones making it an even better look for prom! STEAL HER STYLE
For those not so faint in fashion hearts, you will LOVE this bold and oh so daring style by Kate Hudson. But we’re aware that it does touch upon some risque factors not suitable for prom, so we made sure to pull a style from our Camille La Vie racks that coveys the curvaceous elements like Hudson’s, while maintaining pure elegance…and a little more appropriates doses of sparkle. Show off your figure with our beautiful version and glide through prom with the greatest of style ease. STYLE HER STYLE
A girl’s hair can be a work of art. However, sometimes that work of art has a mind of its own or takes hours to create. Every girl’s hair is different in its own way, whether it is thick curly hair or thin straight hair. Trying to maintain your hair might seem hard and expensive. However, this list contains the top 10 hair tips that every girl should know. It shows ways to manage frizz, to create perfect and easy hairstyles and give you tips on how to take care of your hair at night so you don’t have to worry about it in the morning. Follow these simple, essential steps ahead of time and you’ll have gleaming, beautiful locks just in time for prom. You’ll also make your gorgeous prom dress stand out even more, not only with shimmering accessories to match, but a new healthy do as the ideal complement!
1. Perfect beachy waves: After washing your hair, add about a dime-size drop of a light mouse, like Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble, and put your hair into a nice big braid. It is best to leave the braid in overnight, but you can also undo it after a few hours. Once the braid is undone you are left with perfect waves with body and volume!
2. Know the purpose of your brush: It is important to know the different types of brushes and what their purpose is. For example, large round brushes are perfect for straightening while small round brushes are great for adding curls.
3. Swap a towel for a t-shirt: To help get rid of frizzy hair, stop drying your hair with a towel and switch to a t-shirt. Towel drying can causes split ends and breakage. However, the smoothness of a t-shirt will cause less friction when drying which leads to fewer frizzes.
4. Start in the middle when curling: Ever have problems with your curls not lasting long? Instead of curling your hair at the ends, start at the middle because it will help you hair stay wavy a lot longer.
5. Use cool air to get that hairstyle to stay: It is common to just rely on warm air when styling your hair. However, if you want your hairstyle to last, switch between using warm and cold air. This will help lock your hairstyle in all day long.
6. Move bangs away: Are you growing out your bangs but tired of them getting in the way? Just simply French braid your bangs to the side to easily get them out of the way.
7. Dry Shampoo is a must: Every girl should have a bottle of dry shampoo on hand because it will save so much time when getting ready. After showering at night, divide your hair into two loose buns with a scrunchie. In the morning remove the buns and comb out your hair. They apply the dry shampoo like Dove Refresh and Care to the roots, wait a few minutes and then comb out your hair and you are ready to go.
8. Turn bobby pins into a fashionable accessory: If you are usually pulling back your hair with bobby pins, choose pins that contrast with your hair color. Then use those pins to make a triangle in the back. This will give you an instant hair accessory.
9. Boost up your roots: Do you have thin straight hair and looking to give it some volume? Just flip your hair upside down and blow dry from the roots while wet.
10. Use a flat iron to curl: Don’t own a curling iron or don’t have the time to use it? Well if you have a flat iron, just simply separate you hair into about 6 braids (depending on how thick your hair is) and then heat the braids with a flat iron. Once you undo the braids, you should have nice curly hair.
Hey prom girls! It’s time to get your shopping on and score this year’s must-have prom dress for that extra special event. If you haven’t started yet, you will probably wanna do some major shopping on ONE SPECIAL NIGHT. Come to our Prom Night Out event (tomorrow, March 5th)…you definitely don’t wanna miss this! See below for complete details:
THURSDAY, MARCH 5th for One Night Only, take 20% OFF your dress purchase*
- Live models showing the hottest styles
- Delicious sips and sweets
- A DJ spinning the latest beats
Plus a FREE GIFT with your dress purchase**
Shop in store (Camille La Vie and Group USA stores)
Thurs, March 5th from 6pm till close of store
Or online using promo code
at http://www.CLV.com from 6pm to Midnight
*20% OFF entire purchase of all regular priced merchandise and accessories on 3-5-15 only from 6:00 PM until close of business day. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer. Good for merchandise only and may not be used for previous purchases, services or gift cards. May not be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents. **DJ at select stores. FREE GIFT valued at $10 only with a dress purchase on March 5, 2015 from 6:00PM until close of business day, while supplies last. Excludes stores in Puerto Rico.
Prom is near so it’s time to put down that bag of chips and hit the gym! If you want to look your best in your fabulous prom dress, it’s important to start developing a healthy lifestyle now. Not only will it make you look great for prom but will also help you stick to a healthy routine in the future. Getting started and staying motivated to workout and eat right everyday can be hard, especially if this is something you don’t normally do. But don’t worry; here are the top 10 tips to get you fit and healthy for prom!
1. Switch it up! At first you might notice that doing the same exercise daily is showing results but after a few months or even weeks your body will get used to that exercise – what they call “hitting that plateau”. That’s why it’s important to change up your routine daily to get the best and fastest results. If you alter your workout schedule, your body is always being challenged and you will burn more calories. For example, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays focus on your legs and do the treadmill, elliptical, stationery bike etc. and on the other days focus on arms and lift weights.
2. Sleep more: I know you might like staying up late but sleep is extremely important if you want to live a healthier lifestyle. The average person needs about 8 hours a day of sleep so make sure you adjust your habits so you are getting this amount daily. Sleep is especially important when you add daily workouts to your routine. It gives the body and muscles the time they need to recover and heal to be ready for the next day.
3. A little goes a long way: If you generally eat unhealthy but ready to make a change to your diet, don’t dive in too fast! It might be hard to completely cut out all unhealthy foods at once. So start off by saying you wont drink soda for one week and then next week cut out soda and chips and so on. You will be eating better in no time!
4. Satisfy those sugary cravings! The next time you have a bad craving for something sweet, stay away from the candy and chocolate. Instead choose a healthy fat food such as avocado, nut butter like almond butter or coconut butter. These kinds of food are filled with natural sugars that will satisfy your cravings and leave you full longer.
5. Grab a buddy! A workout buddy is extremely helpful for staying motivated. Find a friend who loves to workout or is looking to start an exercise regimen together. You will both be able to motivate the other on lazy days and will push each other to work harder.
6. Monitor your eating habits: In general there is breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some people might cut out one of the three and eat two big meals. But this is a bad habit! You are actually supposed to eat small portion meals throughout the day, roughly about every three hours.
7. Flavor it up! Sticking to a healthy diet can be hard, especially when you’re eating a lot of the same foods. Stock up on plenty of fresh herbs and spices to add while cooking to switch up the flavors.
8. Chart your progress: To stay motivated, keep a log of what you have been doing and sets goals for the week to accomplish. Seeing your progress overtime will encourage you to continue with your health lifestyle. Tracking your progress is a lot easier with great apps like My Fitness Pal and Argus, and products like Nike+ watch.
9. Start slowly: Especially if you are just starting to work out or took a long break it is important not to overdo it. Your body and muscles will need time to adjust to this change. Start off by maybe walking a half hour a day and slowly increase to 40 minutes and so on. After a few weeks your muscles will be stronger and you can start increasing your routine.
10. Make it fun! It’s important to make sure you enjoy working out; otherwise you will feel incredibly unmotivated and inconsistent. If you are the type of person who hates running on a treadmill then try signing up for a sports team like soccer or a class at the gym like Zumba, Yoga or Pilates. You will still get your workout in but you also have a good time doing it!