We can’t help but fall head over heels for this crowned beauty, Megan Young, who has just won the Miss World 2013 Pageant in Bali. Well deserved considering how stunning and charismatic she is, especially as she sashayed through the stage in an equally stunning mermaid style evening gown. Pure eye candy, to say the least. And we also couldn’t help but notice the uncanny features of her beautiful look in comparison to our Camille La Vie version from our Fall 2013 Collection. If you’re a fashionista who loves glamour and wears ensembles that tend to turn serious heads at parties, our dress silhouette may very well be the perfect match for you. With a design structure that includes a chunky cleo collar neckline with a highly-coveted and on-trend illusion underlay, beaded bodice that seems to be dispersed freely in luxurious embellishment and a foil mesh godet skirt with open back and matching beaded back straps…(excited, much?), you will surely enter the room in total beauty queen embodiment. And if you’re on a style search for your homecoming dress or getting an early start on your Prom 2014 shopping, this dress may very well be the perfect fit to make your special night even more magical. And who knows…with a look that conveys this much style caliber, consider yourself the next Homecoming or Prom Queen of the Year.
Pick your favorite bridesmaid dress for #WEDDINGWEDNESDAY!
Shop these stunning looks:
Summer, you were so fabulous to us, but it’s time to get ready to say our goodbyes. With the Autumn/Winter fashion season inching near, it’s time for your yearly closet revamp. And with that comes some new additions to your wardrobe….like luxurious and richly decadent dresses for your fall party events like Homecoming Dresses 2013. And we are so pleased to introduce you to our Fall 2013 Collection, a few of which are modeled by the drop-dead gorgeous model Ali Lohan (also known as Lindsey Lohan’s beautiful little sister). She truly rocked our new looks to perfection! And the beauty of these dresses is that they can work for various special occasions. Like we always believe, when shopping for your wardrobe, versatility is always key.
Check out the complete set of Ali Lohan looks HERE.
WATCH ALI’S BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO HERE.
As you know, we have this little obsession with beauty products. After all, every girl needs to match her perfect party dress with the right makeup essentials for a pretty and polished look…it’s the ultimate finishing touch. So at Camille La Vie, we’re making it our mission to not only bring you the most beautiful dresses, but we’re allotting some much-needed time and energy towards finding what we believe to be the MUST-HAVE (and most importantly, EFFECTIVE) beauty tools each season. And for Summer 2013, it’s all about light and pretty colors with a natural, sun-kissed look. For this post, our focus is pouty, gorgeous lips without the heavy, bold hues. And while we love a pretty color for our lips, especially when it comes in lovely packaging…we try to find ones that keep our puckers well-hydrated. Because really who wants a lip product that delivers color, but leaves them chapped and dry as you move through the day?
THE SOLUTION: Moisturizing lip color balms (because they’re seriously amazing).
These 6 products have faithfully made their way into our cosmetic bags and they’ll never leave. Try these and see for yourselves:
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: it comes in a variety of colors and although a bit pricey, the end result is supple long-lasting lips. Our favorite, by far!
2. Clinique Almost There Lipstick: if you want to add more striking color (especially for evening affairs), this is a must. It also works as a moisturizing lip balm – SCORE!
3. Clinique Chubby Stick: it’s a fashion blogger favorite…and for great reason. This was one of the first ones we’ve tried…and it was love at first pout from here on out!
4. Neutrogena Moisture Smooth ColorStick: pretty much identical to the chubby stick in form and function, plus half the price…no complaints there.
5. Stila Color Balm Lipstick: gives a creamy color to your lips while adding the essential nourishing effects of a lip balm. It has a satin finish with a hint of shine. Love!
6. Smashbox Limitless Stain & Color Seal Balm: who doesn’t love a two-in-one? Especially if it pairs a long-wearing stain with an emollient balm. Wear it together for a colorful, lustrous sheen or alone. Either ways work wonders.
So which one tickles your fancy?