Prom is finally here! You have the dress, you have all your fabulous accessories and now you need that perfect pair of party heels! With thousands of different styles out there, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed trying to find a pair of heels that are just right. Well… we are here to help you! It’s important to find a style that is not only great for prom but also one that you can wear anywhere and everywhere. Listed below are eight of the most perfect-party shoes – ideal for virtually any type of event and are sure to have you dancing all night long!
This low heel sandal is a great choice for any party! With only a small 2-inch heel, these shoes are easy to walk in. Whether it’s a night out with the girls or dancing away at a fabulous party, these heels are defiantly a must have to party all night long. It’s also covered in stunning rhinestones that are ready to light up any event.
In order to be party perfect a heel must be: comfortable, chic, and covered in rhinestones. And these platform sandals are TRIPLE THREAT and so much more! They have a 4-inch heel and 3 small bands that are each detailed with sparkling rhinestones. These high heels have just the right amount of glitz and glam for prom but also the right amount of elegance to make them great for every event.
Nothing says party-perfection like a great pair of black high heel sandals. What makes black such a great color is that it goes with just about anything! Not only will they look amazing with your prom dress but also many other styles you have in your wardrobe. Add a 4.5-inch heel, adjustable ankle strap, ½ -inch inside platform with dazzling rhinestones and you’ll be left with the ultimate pair of party shoes.
Sometimes less is more, which is why these high heel sandals are ideal for all types of party dresses. They have a 4-inch heel with an adjustable strap and padded insole with lace and rhinestone detail. With such a classy and simple design, these heels are versatile and look fabulous with almost anything.
What makes a shoe “party perfect”? It’s the versatility. These heels are great for any occasion, like prom, homecoming or a simple a night out with the girls. These low heel sandals have all the right features… a low 2-inch heel makes them easy to walk in and the sparkling rhinestones add the perfect amount of glitz and glam to light up any party.
Rhinestone, sparkle, and shine are what makes this pair of sandals the ultimate party shoe. They have a 4-inch heel, adjustable ankle strap in beautiful satin material. All of these fabulous details make these heels shine bright and stand out amongst the crowd.
To be party perfection, a high heel must be in style with the latest fashion trends. One of the hottest colors this year is nude, making these high heel satin and rhinestone sandals ideal for all types of occasions. They have a 4.5-inch heel with a padded insole and a stunning beaded embellishment that sparkles atop this elegant shoe.
Having the ideal party shoe can bring you and your dress to a whole new level of party-perfect! So, you definitely need these mid heel sandals that have an amazing “WOW FACTOR”! They have a ½-inch platform with a 3-inch heel. But what makes these a MUST HAVE for all parties are the dazzling rhinestones that beautifully run along the strap and they will sparkle and shine all night long.
Now you have eight different but amazing styles that are each perfect for prom in their own way. Choose which one is right for you and get ready to have a great time in your party perfect heels!
To shop all of the dresses, click here!
There’s seriously nothing sexier then a gorgeous girl in high heels… Right? Glowing with seductive charm and showcasing your poised posture throughout prom night must be in your top priorities! You’ll look stunning in that prom dress, your hair will be amazing and your makeup will be impeccable so, YES, you have to know how to move about the party in heels, while still keeping that statuesque confidence in tact! Get those feet, shoes, and legs in sync so you’ll be ready to have a blast without stumbling, or worse, falling in your dress… Oh No doll, that’s not a good look!! Here are our best tips to get your body ready for a night in those sky-high prom stilettos!
- Take them for an early spin! Once you’ve found the most fabulous heels; wear them before the big day! Breaking in your new heels is crucial and trust us, your feet will thank you at prom. The best thing to do is wear your heels around your house, maybe while you’re cleaning your room or practicing your new dance moves to the latest Justin song… either way, this gives your feet a chance to mold and break in your heels leaving you with less of a chance of getting blisters or sore dancing feet!
- Yoga. Keeping your balance on the tiniest of heels does take skill but what you really need more than anything is balance! Try practicing yoga to not only lengthen and tone your body, but yoga will help your muscles learn balance and good posture. Balance is essential to the sport of heel wearing, so take this bit of advise and start doing some sun salutations now to prepare for the big night!
- Take a cheat seat! If you can, whenever you can, sit down! This is how you will be able to last all night long in those gorgeous pumps, and big plus, show off the new heels to everyone in sight! Don’t be afraid to give your little toes a rest every once in a while, your feet will thank you and when your feet are happy, you’ll be happy! That has to be a saying somewhere right?!
- Make your heels your own. Customizable cushions are sold in every shoe store to help your shoes fit impeccably; this is why step number one needs to happen! Once you parade around in your shiny new shoes, see where any irritation might be happening… are you slipping? Is the back rubbing? There’s a cushion for that! Try these comfy strips!
- Think long and limber! To walk with the most elegance possible, take a tip from our beloved runway models; straighten your legs and extend them when you walk. This will make you look lean and graceful instead of uncoordinated and clumsy. Also use your core muscles, keep them taught when you take steps, this keeps your whole body in line and looking flawless!
- Scuffs are your friend! Well… in this case we mean on the soles your shoes. When your heels are brand new the soles are shiny, untouched, and very very slippery. So, in case you didn’t have time to dance around in your shoes before prom, use some sandpaper and scratch the bottom of your shoes a bit. When there are nicks under your shoes it gives you grip, this grip will keep you from making any slips or falls on the real dance floor…Totally Embarrassing!!
- Confidence, Confidence, Confidence! Girls, we can’t stress this word enough. When your have confidence nothing can stop you… think you can walk in heels and be fierce and you will rock those heels and look like a knockout doing it, it’s that easy! Pretend you are a model strutting down the runway aka the Prom runway and you will be the most fabulous in the room!
Take our advise and be a graceful goddess at prom or should we say, a graceful goddess with killer heels?!
What party outfit would be complete without a necessary pair of sparkles to illuminate your pretty peds?! And on this exciting day (we say exciting because any day that involves shoes is a highly important one), we’re featuring one of our enchanting new styles for prom 2014 and a range of pretty stilettos to match from our new shoe collection…you decide what’s chicer! This style conveys the perfect amounts of rhinestone and beadwork without going over the top, so we’ve rounded up the perfect compliments for your feet. Although they’re reserved for more formal affairs, this heels remain clean, timeless and highly versatile for any special social affair. We love the classic strappy style of #1 for it’s sleek and dainty elegance. It’s a girly girl’s choice. And #2 is another timeless look that has all the elements of a red-carpet worthy shoe: the peep toe, the not-so-platformed platform and elegantly sleek heel. And for a little more fun and added inches to your height, #3 stands as sky-high option. With a thicker platform at the front, petite ladies could opt for a floor-sweeping longer dress and give that much-adored statuesque illusion. Quite a must. Tell us your pick!