Archive of ‘Uncategorized’ category
You’re graduating and you have tons of parties to attend from morning to night but what to wear?? Well, we’ve got you covered…literally from head to toe. Here are four fab looks showcasing our dresses and accessories for your graduation and/or the party(s) after.
Black and White and chic all over.
This short and sweet dress is perfect to wear under that cap & gown and once the party starts, you will look stripe-chic among the crowd. The fit and flare striped bodice and full striped skirt can be complemented with the richest black accessories like our mesh and satin pumps and glitter box clutch; both with just enough sparkle to set-it-off. Don’t forget to add a little shine to highlight your face with a chunky crystal set of earrings.
Day into Night with smooth transition.
This highly on-trend scuba dress is all you need for all the parts of that busy day. The scuba look is so key for this season and easy to change up. The solid color of mandarin and chain detail along the shoulders is your canvas of style to transition from ceremony to graduation party for the elite.
Keep it understated for the day with a gold shimmer clutch and low-heel sandal. Dress it up for the evening with a rhinestone encrusted clutch and high heel pump. It’s two dresses for the price of one.
Timeless and Classic. Lace and white.
This dress is all-over lace with a hint of glitter to make it shine. With its subtle white-on-white look, it’s no surprise you will want this classic look for your big day. In this ensemble, we’ve paired this beauty with a stunning silver, low-heel sandal and an all-lace clutch with chunky rhinestone clasp. Keeping the lace look throughout, we’ve picked rhinestone chandelier earrings and bracelet.
…a graduation of fashion for all time.
Last but certainly not least…
Go BOLD or go home.
If you’re the sassy graduate, then a bold monochromatic look is the way to go. Let’s start with this bold, blue, pop-over, two-piece dress. It’s out-of-bounds with its uneven hem which will set you apart from the rest.
Keep it bright and blue with a fabulous pair of cobalt heels, a sparkling blue clutch and a multi-colored bracelet. Stand out and proud on your graduation day and continue the fun at the after party.
Shop all these accessories here.
Shop more graduation dresses here.
Prom is finally here! You have the dress, you have all your fabulous accessories and now you need that perfect pair of party heels! With thousands of different styles out there, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed trying to find a pair of heels that are just right. Well… we are here to help you! It’s important to find a style that is not only great for prom but also one that you can wear anywhere and everywhere. Listed below are eight of the most perfect-party shoes – ideal for virtually any type of event and are sure to have you dancing all night long!
This low heel sandal is a great choice for any party! With only a small 2-inch heel, these shoes are easy to walk in. Whether it’s a night out with the girls or dancing away at a fabulous party, these heels are defiantly a must have to party all night long. It’s also covered in stunning rhinestones that are ready to light up any event.
In order to be party perfect a heel must be: comfortable, chic, and covered in rhinestones. And these platform sandals are TRIPLE THREAT and so much more! They have a 4-inch heel and 3 small bands that are each detailed with sparkling rhinestones. These high heels have just the right amount of glitz and glam for prom but also the right amount of elegance to make them great for every event.
Nothing says party-perfection like a great pair of black high heel sandals. What makes black such a great color is that it goes with just about anything! Not only will they look amazing with your prom dress but also many other styles you have in your wardrobe. Add a 4.5-inch heel, adjustable ankle strap, ½ -inch inside platform with dazzling rhinestones and you’ll be left with the ultimate pair of party shoes.
Sometimes less is more, which is why these high heel sandals are ideal for all types of party dresses. They have a 4-inch heel with an adjustable strap and padded insole with lace and rhinestone detail. With such a classy and simple design, these heels are versatile and look fabulous with almost anything.
What makes a shoe “party perfect”? It’s the versatility. These heels are great for any occasion, like prom, homecoming or a simple a night out with the girls. These low heel sandals have all the right features… a low 2-inch heel makes them easy to walk in and the sparkling rhinestones add the perfect amount of glitz and glam to light up any party.
Rhinestone, sparkle, and shine are what makes this pair of sandals the ultimate party shoe. They have a 4-inch heel, adjustable ankle strap in beautiful satin material. All of these fabulous details make these heels shine bright and stand out amongst the crowd.
To be party perfection, a high heel must be in style with the latest fashion trends. One of the hottest colors this year is nude, making these high heel satin and rhinestone sandals ideal for all types of occasions. They have a 4.5-inch heel with a padded insole and a stunning beaded embellishment that sparkles atop this elegant shoe.
Having the ideal party shoe can bring you and your dress to a whole new level of party-perfect! So, you definitely need these mid heel sandals that have an amazing “WOW FACTOR”! They have a ½-inch platform with a 3-inch heel. But what makes these a MUST HAVE for all parties are the dazzling rhinestones that beautifully run along the strap and they will sparkle and shine all night long.
Now you have eight different but amazing styles that are each perfect for prom in their own way. Choose which one is right for you and get ready to have a great time in your party perfect heels!
To shop all of the dresses, click here!
Are you someone who loves to shop for the latest and hottest fashion trends but your budget doesn’t match your high-end fashion style? Let’s face it; clothes and party ensembles can be pretty pricy, but we’re about to prove that your lack of money doesn’t mean you have to lack in style! You might think the more you spend on dress, the more fashionable it must be, but that is simply not the case. It’s super easy to look chic and stylish without breaking the bank, you just need to look in the right places. Here are eight fabulous dresses from CLV.com that are perfect for any spring/summer occasion and are guaranteed to not empty your wallet!
This sassy cocktail dress will have you looking fabulous in no time! The short hemline and sleeveless bodice leave you looking cool, chic, and absolutely fashionable, exactly what every girl wants when arriving to the party. The sequin lace adds the perfect amount of sparkle too, really giving this dress a flashy edge!
This look has all of the right features to make it an absolute must-have dress! It showcases an illusion sweetheart neckline, fitted lace bodice, and a full mesh skirt with a satin tie-waist that all works together flawlessly for a chic look. Best of all, it perfectly falls in your budget making it an essential springtime look.
Designed by Bee Darlin, this flowing two-tone metallic lace dress is sure to be a stylish hit anywhere you go! With great features such as an illusion scoop neckline, sweetheart bodice, and a full lace skirt with a peek-a-boo hem, people will be shocked when they learn how little was spent on this stunning short dress!
It’s easy to look and feel like a stunning Greek goddess without spending a fortune on just one dress. Designed by Michelle, this short glitter strapless dresses is perfect for absolutely any event! Features include a strapless sweetheart neckline and a lace sheath skirt with a stunning hanky hem. It also has a pleated empire waist that is covered in dazzling rhinestones for extra sparkle!
This is one style that is just to pretty and chic for words and that definitely won’t break your budget! It has gorgeous features such as a pleated bodice and a sweet illusion neckline. This totally chic dress also has beaded waist detail and voluminous full mesh glitter skirt to complement your curves flawlessly.
You won’t need a lot to make a bold statement at any event. All you need to look great is this short cocktail dress designed by Jax. It has a vibrant and elaborate geometric pattern with a fabulous crisscross v-neckline and a chic short hemline.
This is definitely the perfect party dress and when you see the cost you will want to dance all night long! Details include a strapless neckline, a metallic lace fitted bodice and a flare tulle skirt with beautiful wired hem.
Lace is one of the hottest trends of the year and you won’t need to spend a fortune to add a beautiful lace dress into your wardrobe, especially with CLV.com! This dress has great features such as scoop neckline and short pencil skirt. It also has a lace fitted bodice and a beaded waistband that adds just the right amount of sparkle.
Now that you have our top eight fabulous styles that are under a $100, grab your wallet and get ready to finally be able to have that high-end fashionable look without spending a fortune!
A girl’s hair can be a work of art. However, sometimes that work of art has a mind of its own or takes hours to create. Every girl’s hair is different in its own way, whether it is thick curly hair or thin straight hair. Trying to maintain your hair might seem hard and expensive. However, this list contains the top 10 hair tips that every girl should know. It shows ways to manage frizz, to create perfect and easy hairstyles and give you tips on how to take care of your hair at night so you don’t have to worry about it in the morning. Follow these simple, essential steps ahead of time and you’ll have gleaming, beautiful locks just in time for prom. You’ll also make your gorgeous prom dress stand out even more, not only with shimmering accessories to match, but a new healthy do as the ideal complement!
1. Perfect beachy waves: After washing your hair, add about a dime-size drop of a light mouse, like Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble, and put your hair into a nice big braid. It is best to leave the braid in overnight, but you can also undo it after a few hours. Once the braid is undone you are left with perfect waves with body and volume!
2. Know the purpose of your brush: It is important to know the different types of brushes and what their purpose is. For example, large round brushes are perfect for straightening while small round brushes are great for adding curls.
3. Swap a towel for a t-shirt: To help get rid of frizzy hair, stop drying your hair with a towel and switch to a t-shirt. Towel drying can causes split ends and breakage. However, the smoothness of a t-shirt will cause less friction when drying which leads to fewer frizzes.
4. Start in the middle when curling: Ever have problems with your curls not lasting long? Instead of curling your hair at the ends, start at the middle because it will help you hair stay wavy a lot longer.
5. Use cool air to get that hairstyle to stay: It is common to just rely on warm air when styling your hair. However, if you want your hairstyle to last, switch between using warm and cold air. This will help lock your hairstyle in all day long.
6. Move bangs away: Are you growing out your bangs but tired of them getting in the way? Just simply French braid your bangs to the side to easily get them out of the way.
7. Dry Shampoo is a must: Every girl should have a bottle of dry shampoo on hand because it will save so much time when getting ready. After showering at night, divide your hair into two loose buns with a scrunchie. In the morning remove the buns and comb out your hair. They apply the dry shampoo like Dove Refresh and Care to the roots, wait a few minutes and then comb out your hair and you are ready to go.
8. Turn bobby pins into a fashionable accessory: If you are usually pulling back your hair with bobby pins, choose pins that contrast with your hair color. Then use those pins to make a triangle in the back. This will give you an instant hair accessory.
9. Boost up your roots: Do you have thin straight hair and looking to give it some volume? Just flip your hair upside down and blow dry from the roots while wet.
10. Use a flat iron to curl: Don’t own a curling iron or don’t have the time to use it? Well if you have a flat iron, just simply separate you hair into about 6 braids (depending on how thick your hair is) and then heat the braids with a flat iron. Once you undo the braids, you should have nice curly hair.