Archive of ‘Uncategorized’ category
Hello Camille La Vie stylistas! We hope you had a long and restful holiday break and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! As we begin the exciting preparations for 2014, we wanted to take this time to fill you in on something pretty awesome that’s coming up in the next few months…March 1st, to be exact. If you haven’t already turned the pages to the recent issue of Seventeen Magazine, then please do read on:
If you can tick most of these points as “Yes” on the list, then you’ll want to enter this fabulous sweepstakes!
- Going to Prom soon?
- Love fashion and pretty dresses?
- Read top fashion magazines?
- Have you heard of the show, “Pretty Little Liars”?
- Think Janel Parrish is fabulous and want to meet her in person?
- Want to win a free trip to LA for two, a hip hotel and major shopping spree?
Then, read on for more details and ENTER TO WIN here:
Looking our most fabulous for the holiday party season is a must for the style-loving crowd. It’s one of the few moments of the year where we host major “reunions” with all of our loved ones, as well as colleagues. And if you’re the girl who prides herself on looking fantastic at the party, it doesn’t hurt to have a beautifying boost of glamor. So here, at the Camille La Vie Headquarters, we’ve rounded up a few simply styling techniques that will amp up your party look in no time at all, including how to achieve the perfectly supple, fresh-faced glow, master the skill of instant slim-downs and of course, some useful fashion tips that will forever come in handy.
1. Wear a sleek and polished ponytail or classic updo. Hint: Tame the flyaways and pesky frizz with a light slick of shine serum. Our go-to product? Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Frighter. ($33; Sephora.com)
2. Radiant skin is your best asset. Hint: Sweep highlighting powder in soft pink (like Make Up Forever Star Powder) under your eyes and along cheekbones for an instant boost of glow. ($20; Sephora.com)
3. When in doubt, wear the LBD (fashion code for Little Black Dress). The color and simple style of this classic look will forever be chic. Hint: Wear a tastefully body skimming cocktail dress with some hints of lace from Camille La Vie. ($159.99; CamilleLaVie.com)
4. Get a mani and choose RED. Hint: Always remember to apply a base coat first to prevent the rich color from staining your pretty nails.
5. Wear a statement piece of jewelry to add more intrigue to your look. Hint: An elaborate necklace, gorgeous oversized ring, chandelier drop earrings or a thick cuff bracelet can do the trick. But remember not to over-accessorize. One or two pieces can do the trick. (Check out CamilleLaVie.com’s accessory collection)
6. Less is more. This beauty tip always reigns true, especially with makeup. Pick the feature you want to dramatize (eyes or lips) and keep the rest of your look subtle.
7. Showcase your glowing legs and arms. Hint: Apply a body lotion with a bit of shimmer to décolletage, arms and legs for doses of tasteful sparkle. It also gives a more toned effects to your limbs. (Nars Body Illuminator, $45 at Nars.com) .
8. Keep brows well groomed—they’re the frame for your face. Hint: Super useful tip to keep in mind, Brow Gel by Ulta can be applied to achieve the perfect, finished brows with sculpted arches. ($6; Ulta.com)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 9 Next