The weekends wouldn’t truly be a weekend without an amazing summer party dress to slip into. So in preparation for these next exciting days, we’ve rounded up a trio of gorgeous looks that are perfect for those hot evenings. We’re making your social calendar a whole lot easier with chic outfits that are total no-brainers. The first dress is versatile beyond belief! With the navy trend making waves this season, you’ll find yourself gravitating towards this dress all year round when it comes time for those stylish parties. The second is purely fun, flirty and fabulous. With the pretty pink bodice and black tulle skirt, you’ll be sashaying through the dance floor in head-turning glamour. And who can go without a hot ‘n classic LBD in their closet?! Definitely not us! So the third dress is so essential for any season. And if you’ve been working on that summer tan, this little sparkly number with surely bring out your gorgeous complexion. Scour our short dresses and spot out these looks here!
Archive of ‘Dress Styles’ category
It may be Monday, but the awesome July 4th weekend still looms through our pretty little heads. And while swimsuits, flip-flops, tanks and shorts may have been the appropriate weekend dress code of choice, we can’t help but add a little chicness to our style agenda. In homage to our beautiful ‘Merica, we rounded up three gorgeous styles that stand as quintessential examples of the perfect red, white and blue dresses. If you’re a girl who prides on structure, sharp tailored fashion with a hint of body-con curves, this red dress meshes the right amount of sleek with sultry sophistication. And for sweet demure styles, this understated yet totally chic short white dress is the ideal summer pick. And for ladies with a weakness for long, flowing Grecian style dresses with a romantic flair, this blue dress stands as a party wardrobe staple. Which one do you fancy? Find these dresses on our page and TELL US YOUR PICK!
So normally Tuesdays are frowned upon as just another ordinary day to the week. We’ve gotten through Monday, yet Friday and weekend still seem so far away. But there’s always one thing to brighten up our spirits today…it’s ShoesdayTuesday! And what better way to justify a little “guilt-free” shoe shopping for a little style pick-me-up? For today, we’ve rounded up a few of our stiletto faves with a hot CLV.com dress to match. Score the look and choose the shoes you’d wear to the party! Your wardrobe options have just gotten a little easier.
It’s a fact…finding the perfect dress for prom stands as tip top priority when planning for the big night. But let’s face it, what you wear under your dress is just as important as what you’ll be showcasing at the party. Plus, wearing essential undergarments that work well with your look will complement your style choice, while supporting and highlighting all of your best features. And depending on the style and silhouette of your dress, you’ll want to choose undergarments that fit and shape your figure in the best way possible.
- For support around your waistline, especially if you’re wearing a form-fitting dress that tapers your torso, try this item: Spanx Hide and Sleek Hi-Rise Panty with Thong Back, $42
- For added lift and shaping of your backside curves, this item will do the trick: Spanx Bootyfull Sheer Pantyhose, $28
- For plus-size support, this item works very well in highlighting your shape, Spanx Trust Your Thinstincts High-Waisted Mid-Thigh Shaper, $72
- For shaping your thighs, especially if you opt in wearing a body-con dress for prom or a tapered mermaid dress, try Assets by Sara Blakely Remarkable Results Mid-Thigh Shaper, $28
- Strapless dresses for prom are always a classic and timeless choice. But finding the perfect bra that keeps your curves looking natural, while staying put might be a little tricky. Try this strapless bra, Wacoal ‘Red Carpet’ Convertible Strapless bra, $60
- Halters and racer-back dresses also require a special bra without any potential strap “peek-age” – because we all know that can appear a little tacky. Try this item, Victoria’s Secret Multi-Way Bra, $58-65
- For sheer fabrics like illusion dresses and materials that require smooth and seamless lines, the perfect slip will do the trick. Try these items, Free People Seamless Mini Slip, $28-34 for short dresses here and long dresses here
- For backless dresses, especially ones with elaborate cutouts, a self-adhesive bra is the ideal option by providing shape and support in the front, while keeping your back clean and bra-strap free. Try this item, Fashion Forms Nubra Ultralite self-adhesive backless strapless bra, $32
Previous 1 2 3 Next