It’s time to make a splash this summer, and we’re not talking in the pool (although that’s fun too) we mean with your wardrobe! Summer is always a time when bright colors and pretty prints emerge from our closets but this summer the go-to print is a little different then every season before. This season’s must-have print is a bold and abstract pattern. The more random the print the better to making a grand entrance as you walk into the room, whether you’re wearing a chic wedding guest dress or just heading out to the beach!
On CLV.com tons of summer dresses are filling our racks with these bold and beautiful prints, just in time for you to look your absolute best and totally on-trend! These playful prints can be seen on short party dresses and even on more formal dresses like this new arrival style; whichever dress you choose, you will look #flawless!
These pretty party looks along with their chic prints will be essential for standing out at all of this summer’s events. Now, go take that dip into the world of stylish color and bold pattern, we dare you!
1) Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – A fabulous ALL-DAY lip stain in a bunch of great colors. Wear it as a matte or shine it up with some gloss…it stays on until you take it off. $13.00 at Sephora.com.
2) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – There’s nothing a girl hates more than a greasy makeup remover. Try these refreshing towelettes… it removes makeup in a snap and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean without any greasy residue. $6.99 at Neutrogena.com.
3) Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser –If a towelette isn’t enough, try this foaming cleanser not only to get squeaky-clean skin, but to also prevent breakouts. It’s gentle, oil-free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. $7.99 at Ulta.com.
4) Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 – After all that cleansing you need a moisturizer. How about a two-in-one with a little tint of color: just enough for those summer days and nights? With tons of shades, you’ll surely find the right tone for your complexion. $43.00 at Sephora.com.
5) Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF 30 – Great as a primer! Apply evenly under your makeup for a smooth, even, moisturizing look and feel while protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. $65.00 at Sephora.com.
6) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm – Nourish those puckers with a hint of color. We love Burt’s Bees and their fabulous products. This lip balm comes in 11 luscious colors that are sheer and wearable for everyday. $7.00 at Burtsbees.com.
7) Lancome Difinicils Waterpoof Mascara – No running mascara for you when you get out of the pool with the best mascara on the planet. Application is smooth and gradual for a perfect finish that lasts. $27.50 at Lancome-usa.com
8) Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights - In the summer, a bronzer brings it all together. This awesome bronzer with five shimmering shades in one will give you the perfect sun-kissed look. $32.00 at Sephora.com.
9) Moroccanoil Treatment – Argon oil has swept the nation and is the perfect treatment for your hair this summer. Use for styling, conditioning or finishing to keep your hair moisturized in the heat. $43.00 at Moroccanoil.com.
10) Demeter “Salt Air” Fragrance Spray – Last but not least…a scent to accentuate the season. We are just crushing on this cologne spray from Demeter…its light, sweet and will make you feel like you’re on a desert island. $20.00 (1.0 fl oz) at Demeterfragrance.com.
Hello Camille La Vie stylistas! We hope you had a long and restful holiday break and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! As we begin the exciting preparations for 2014, we wanted to take this time to fill you in on something pretty awesome that’s coming up in the next few months…March 1st, to be exact. If you haven’t already turned the pages to the recent issue of Seventeen Magazine, then please do read on:
If you can tick most of these points as “Yes” on the list, then you’ll want to enter this fabulous sweepstakes!
- Going to Prom soon?
- Love fashion and pretty dresses?
- Read top fashion magazines?
- Have you heard of the show, “Pretty Little Liars”?
- Think Janel Parrish is fabulous and want to meet her in person?
- Want to win a free trip to LA for two, a hip hotel and major shopping spree?
Then, read on for more details and ENTER TO WIN here: