COVET THE LOOK: Janel Parrish Style
Check out our new collection modeled by Janel Parrish in Beverly Hills!
You know we can’t ever forget ShoesdayTuesday, right?! Every week we pull a style that’s guaranteed to be deemed a swoon-worthy shoe! And for this week, our pick goes to our Camille La Vie High Heel Zipper Back Satin Sandal. The bonus…it comes in a gorgeous Silver Satin and Champagne Satin (two colors that can match virtually any type of party dress). And with the wedding season in full gear AND the homecoming dress season inching near, we’ve pulled a few dresses that would be perfect complements to this shoe style. Find your favorite by clicking this sassy Strapless Lace Short Dress, this pretty Ribbon Glitter Short Dress and this Cleo Neck Long Dress with Empire Waist. PICK YOUR FAVORITE and TELL US YOUR CHOICE!
It’s #WeddingWednesday, ladies! And on this special day, we dedicate our style energies to all things bridal. If you’re the blushing bride-to be who is in search for ideal wedding gowns, shop the Camille La Vie collection for the chicest styles that were made to swoon the crowds and your charming groom, of course. If your style leans toward the more classic look, you’ll adore the many ballgown dresses that’s readily available. And for more sleek looks, there’s an abundant range of styles (from trumpet and mermaid dresses, Grecian dresses, romantic lace dresses, peplum dresses and more). Scour the collection and find the look that’s made to fit your personal style.
Although it’s natural that the Mondays usually tend to bring about the morning blues, there’s one thing to look forward to: MANICURE MONDAYS! And with your summer parties drawing near, sometimes a great nail art idea can spur major fashion inspiration and can actually help you find that perfect party dress for the sizzling season – in turn making you, one sizzling beautiful young lady in a breathtaking dress. So with this in mind, we decided to play the perfect matchmakers today and pair up our pretty dresses with some equally pretty nails. You should try this little project too. It not only gets your style and beauty energies flowing, but also helps in selecting the dress you really want, especially when you’re in indecisive fashion mode – trust us, we’ve all experienced that from time to time. Here’s our round-up in tribute to Manicure Monday.
TELL US which look you’d wear!
And we would love to see your summer dress meets nail art combo so please pair your nail favorite with a Camille La Vie dress – SHARE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Nail art credit here!
As you know, we have this little obsession with beauty products. After all, every girl needs to match her perfect party dress with the right makeup essentials for a pretty and polished look…it’s the ultimate finishing touch. So at Camille La Vie, we’re making it our mission to not only bring you the most beautiful dresses, but we’re allotting some much-needed time and energy towards finding what we believe to be the MUST-HAVE (and most importantly, EFFECTIVE) beauty tools each season. And for Summer 2013, it’s all about light and pretty colors with a natural, sun-kissed look. For this post, our focus is pouty, gorgeous lips without the heavy, bold hues. And while we love a pretty color for our lips, especially when it comes in lovely packaging…we try to find ones that keep our puckers well-hydrated. Because really who wants a lip product that delivers color, but leaves them chapped and dry as you move through the day?
THE SOLUTION: Moisturizing lip color balms (because they’re seriously amazing).
These 6 products have faithfully made their way into our cosmetic bags and they’ll never leave. Try these and see for yourselves:
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: it comes in a variety of colors and although a bit pricey, the end result is supple long-lasting lips. Our favorite, by far!
2. Clinique Almost There Lipstick: if you want to add more striking color (especially for evening affairs), this is a must. It also works as a moisturizing lip balm – SCORE!
3. Clinique Chubby Stick: it’s a fashion blogger favorite…and for great reason. This was one of the first ones we’ve tried…and it was love at first pout from here on out!
4. Neutrogena Moisture Smooth ColorStick: pretty much identical to the chubby stick in form and function, plus half the price…no complaints there.
5. Stila Color Balm Lipstick: gives a creamy color to your lips while adding the essential nourishing effects of a lip balm. It has a satin finish with a hint of shine. Love!
6. Smashbox Limitless Stain & Color Seal Balm: who doesn’t love a two-in-one? Especially if it pairs a long-wearing stain with an emollient balm. Wear it together for a colorful, lustrous sheen or alone. Either ways work wonders.
So which one tickles your fancy?
Previous 1 … 28 29 30 31 32 … 45 Next