COVET THE LOOK: Janel Parrish Style
Check out our new collection modeled by Janel Parrish in Beverly Hills!
Get ready, get set because that very special season is making its way towards us. Not sure where we’re going with this? Here’s a hint: it involves fabulous dresses, sparkling handbags and clutches and sky high stilettos! Yep, it’s surely called the PROM 2013 SEASON and it’s fast approaching. And you don’t want to wait last minute to find that perfect dress. Of course, if you’re a seasoned shopper at Camille La Vie, you’ll know how much “glamourousity” we’re reeling in – that is, NEW ARRIVALS on an ongoing basis. From long prom dresses to short cocktail dresses, which are just as sexy and sleek enough to be worn as a show-stopping prom dress, the selections are seemingly limitless. And if you’re still on the hunt for major prom inspiration, our beauty gurus at the Camille La Vie fashion headquarters are here to the rescue – get inspired at “Pretty Conversations” on our Tumblr, as well as on our Pinterest. And for more beauty looks with tips on where to get the tools, check out our site fave MakeupBee.
Here’s a luscious peek of some of the red-carpet ready dresses that we have to offer.
LEAVE A COMMENT AND SELECT THE BEST DRESS:
1. Leopard Print Beaded One-Shoulder Long Prom Dress
2. Strapless Taffeta Long Prom Dress with Tiers
3. Paisley Mermaid Silhouette Long Prom Dress with Mesh Tiers
4. Charmeuse One-Shoulder Prom Dress with Side Slit
Fabulous news for all residents of Orlando, Florida – we have just opened a new Camille La Vie store in The Florida Mall today, October 26!
If you’re looking to land your next beautifully chic dress, come visit the new boutique and be immersed in fashionista heaven as you peruse the many hot styles. You’ll find the right look that’s suitable for Prom, Homecoming, Guest of Wedding or any remarkably chic party occasion. With an extensive dress collection coupled with a wide selection of shoes, handbags and jewelry to choose, you’ll be well on your way to scoring an unforgettable look to match that equally unforgettable occasion.
And if you want to scoop up a FREE DRESS AND ACCESSORIES, we’re giving everyone a chance at a free $250 gift card at our Grand Opening event on November 3, 2012 from noon to 4pm. Entry is easy peasy, plus you get to enjoy complimentary sips and sweets and a live DJ in-house so you can party while you shop! Simply come visit and drop your entry into our ballot box and we’ll pull a winner by the end of the day. That simple…and yes, that fabulous! Shop prom dresses, homecoming dresses, cocktail dresses and so much more. Our in-house stylists are ready to meet you!
It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect wedding dress is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion: Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Now let’s hear your thoughts! Which hairstyle would you rock to your wedding?!
It’s just about that time again – when you’re only moments away from sashaying through the dance floor and making that memorable entrance at your Homecoming 2012 celebration! And while many young ladies have most likely already attended their bash, there are many others counting down to that exciting day. And of course, there are others who are still on the style hunt for that one perfect dress – the kind of dress that at once quick glance just gives you THAT feeling and makes you say, “OMG, THAT’S THE ONE!” Well at the Camille La Vie & Group USA HQ, we always put our fashion hats on and make it our mission to give our shoppers “THAT” feeling time and time again. We read our fashion magazines ritually, we keep ourselves keen to what’s happening on the runways and we know what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to trends for each season. And for Fall 2012, it’s all about the luxe and richly hued EMERALD GREEN! And although it’s clearly a hot trend at the moment, the classic color in all its elegant and regal glory will certainly last past this season, so rest assured that when you invest in a green dress, it will last you for years to come. And if you love these dresses just as much as we do, GOOD NEWS! These new arrival babies are now available in our homecoming dresses section! And if you know exactly what you want and LOVE these dresses above, simply click below. Your shopping escapade awaits!
1. short one-shoulder homecoming dress with rhinestone beading
2. short strapless babydoll homecoming dress
3. satin sheath short homecoming dress
4. one-sh0ulder long homecoming dress
HAPPY SHOPPING FOR HOMECOMING 2012!
Previous 1 … 35 36 37 38 39 … 45 Next