Â Â Â Â Itâ€™s the first day of summer! This calls for a fresh new sun kissed beauty regimen to protect your soft skin from the super hot rays while embracing the new found warmth. Make summer 2013 your season for looking like a glowing goddess with these top summertime beauty picks from our fashion squad here at Camille La Vie! Match perfect homecoming dresses with these beauty products and emit an irresistible radiance at the fabulous summer party youâ€™ve been waiting to attend. The long days at the beach and walks in the sunshine take a toll on your delicate skin; when using any of these products you will protect your skin with an SPF enhanced formula or simply protect the luscious glow your skin soaks in throughout the season! Try these amazing summertime must haves and love the skin youâ€™re in!
Embrace the glow with:
- Urban Decayâ€™s Naked Skin Beauty Balm- This warm foundation is a lightweight makeup with an SPF 20 to protect your whole face without a caked on liquid foundation look whichâ€¦ is so Not what a summertime beauty is all about! This beauty balm is a very natural and perfect for a girl who is on the go with hot fun places to be.
- Smashboxâ€™s Halo Long Wear Blush- Maintain the color on your cheeks from the bright sun rays into nighttime with a long lasting blush like this one from Smashbox. When you go out to your downtown summer party be sure to use this light powder blush to keep the flush of your flirting face!
- Maybellineâ€™s Lash Siletto- Waterproof is a must for summer and Maybelline has made a mascara that is long-lasting without clumping and what girl wouldnâ€™t approve of that!? Weâ€™re in love with this beauty product and think its ideal for a long day in the hot sun or even when going for a dip in the pool. Make your eyes POP with this voluminous mascara.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse- The beginning of the summer always means light light skin , so bronze it up with this AMAZING self tanner! Weâ€™re talking instantaneous tan with no streaks and a pretty scent to go along with your rich new skin. This is every homecoming girlâ€™s dream! Apply this the day of your big night and by the time you put n your sparkling dress your skin will be full of warmth.
- Muradâ€™s Pomegranate Lip Protector- This SPF 15 infused lip-gloss is an energizing product perfect for you to pucker up your pretty plump lips and kiss the bright sky with your beauty. Keep them kissable and moisturized with this sheer and lustrous summertime gloss!
It’s almost Fabulous Friday and the week wouldn’t be complete without a little lovely recap of some of our fashion highlights. With the homecoming season inching its way towards us, we’re gearing up for an amazing collection of homecoming dresses for 2013 that we think you’ll find immensely appealing, while opening up your fashion eyes to more amazing bedazzled beauties! Prom may be well over for the moment, but that doesn’t mean the search ends for that next IT-dress. And if you’re not attending a homecoming party, you’ll surely need some drop-dead gorgeous looks for all of your summer nights and parties. If you’re on the guest list to several weddings, planning your Friday nights out and about with your lady friends or going on those pleasant evenings for a date night out with your significant other, Camille La Vie has the dress (in all sorts of silhouettes) to satisty your chic and stylish taste buds. And although our recent Instagram posts is just a tiny highlight of what’s to come late summer, there’s many more styles that you’ll find in our fashion dress haven aka camillelavie.com.
Calling all bride-to-be fashionistas! It’s that fabulous time of the week again. If you’re on the current hunt for an amazing wedding gown that is designed with major swoon-worthy power, we’ve pulled an amazing style for this week! This glorious dress features an exquisite lace beaded bodice that includes a beaded belt, which follows down into an artichoke organza skirt comprised of luscious tiers that follows to the back with an outstanding chapel train. The wedding 2013 season is in fabulous full effect so shop the full bridal collection here!
Get your fabulous footwork in action for Shoesday Tuesday with a must-have collection of stilettos that convey all the beauty and style you could ever want in a party shoe….without breaking the bank, of course! It was hard to narrow down our choice for this round’s Shoe of the Week, but we just can’t help but give a chic shout out to these High Heel Open Toe Glitter Pumps designed by Nina. While the shimmering factor can definitely spice things up and work for many of your evening party events, especially the much-anticipated homecoming dress season and all your cocktail dress needs, the classic pump factor can easily transition to a more casual look with jeans and a gorgeous blouse. And although we’re fashion fanatics over the “swoon-worthy slash never-goes-out-of-style” Black & Gold palette, we have other MUST-OWN colors for any outfit combination. These pumps also come in silver and parfait AKA “too hot to handle” hot pink! This style is a one-of-a-kind option especially if you want to opt for a muted outfit look with a pop of color. We love our Kirbys!
And in keeping with our love for black and gold, here’s our dazzling NEW ARRIVAL that we just can’t get enough – Short Beaded Fringe Hem Dress by Camille La Vie. We love the Gatsby fashion feel with this vintage-inspired beauty. To call this timeless and chic would be an understatement. And if you really want to stand out from the party crowd, we would highly recommend this look for Homecoming 2013. After all, you want a versatile dress that will last you more than just one night.