It’s time to make a splash this summer, and we’re not talking in the pool (although that’s fun too) we mean with your wardrobe! Summer is always a time when bright colors and pretty prints emerge from our closets but this summer the go-to print is a little different then every season before. This season’s must-have print is a bold and abstract pattern. The more random the print the better to making a grand entrance as you walk into the room, whether you’re wearing a chic wedding guest dress or just heading out to the beach!
On CLV.com tons of summer dresses are filling our racks with these bold and beautiful prints, just in time for you to look your absolute best and totally on-trend! These playful prints can be seen on short party dresses and even on more formal dresses like this new arrival style; whichever dress you choose, you will look #flawless!
These pretty party looks along with their chic prints will be essential for standing out at all of this summer’s events. Now, go take that dip into the world of stylish color and bold pattern, we dare you!
Yay, Summer is just around the corner! We all love this season so much, owing to the fact that the days are longer and the weather is nice and warm. However, the humid and bad-hair-day count goes way up during the summertime months and that could put a kink in our party plans and ruin our day to day outfits.. AHH! When the muggy air and humidity starts to roll in, unwanted frizz and curls begin to form, ruining all of the hard work you spent doing your hair. The hot summer air might have been a problem for you in the past but we have some stylish solutions for you! Beat the heat with these top summer 2015 hairstyles that we’ve pulled together for you and your hair will be looking flawless from day to night!
1. Beachy Waves- You definitely know its summer when the beach waves start to come out. There’s a reason this style have been a staple for summer hair for years. Not only is it easy to create and looks great on everyone, but it’s a fun loving style that was made for the summer heat. When you embrace the inevitable frizz, you might just be surprised with your chic outcome! You will be able to go from the beach to a party in no time at all, especially when you pair this style with our strapless tropical print dress!
2. Braided Ponytail- When the temperatures begin to rise, your first reaction to cool off might be to throw your hair up into a ponytail. It’s a easy solution to fix that frizzy summer hair, but by adding a fancy French braid, you can turn this simple style to a chic new look that’s great for a day at the office, parties and girls night out! Not only will your hair look great, but you’ll be feeling nice and cool all day long! You will surely beat the heat when you pair this cool style with any one of our short dresses.
3. Fishtail Pigtails- You might of thought pigtails were a thing in the past, but they are making a fabulous come back! It’s one of the hottest new trends for summer ‘15, especially when you glam them up with beautiful fishtail braids. These stunning braids can be worn anywhere, whether it’s for a day at the beach or a night out on the town! A laid-back and fun style like this needs an equally as cool dress! This little lace shortie matches perfectly with this must-try summer hairstyle.
4. Headband Tuck- All you need for quick and easy hairstyle for summer is wet hair and your favorite headband! Simply rest the headband at the back of your neck and just wrap the ends of your hair into the headband until all your strands are tucked in place. You’ll have a elegant style that can easily be worn to work, parties or just hanging out with your friends in no time at all! If you are looking for a classy and sophisticated summer hairstyle then this is the perfect one for you! Pair it with any of our beautiful glitter lace shorties and you’ll definitely be ready for the warm summer weather!
5. High Top Knot Bun- This sleek style goes great with almost every outfit and is especially perfect for when you are in a rush. This is definitely a go-to style for outdoor parties. You wont have to worry about your hair getting frizzy or your long straight hair starting to curl. Just put your hair in a nice and tight bun at the top of your head and you are ready for every casual or formal party. There is no doubt this is one of the most chic hairstyles of summer 2015, especially when you pair it with one of our party dresses!
Say goodbye to ruined and unmanageable hair this summer! Now you have the best hairstyles to take control of your hair and fight the frizz and hot temperatures. With any one of these fabulous styles, you can brave the hottest of party settings without worrying about your hair! So pick a style and go enjoy your summer!
1) Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – A fabulous ALL-DAY lip stain in a bunch of great colors. Wear it as a matte or shine it up with some gloss…it stays on until you take it off. $13.00 at Sephora.com.
2) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – There’s nothing a girl hates more than a greasy makeup remover. Try these refreshing towelettes… it removes makeup in a snap and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean without any greasy residue. $6.99 at Neutrogena.com.
3) Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser –If a towelette isn’t enough, try this foaming cleanser not only to get squeaky-clean skin, but to also prevent breakouts. It’s gentle, oil-free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. $7.99 at Ulta.com.
4) Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 – After all that cleansing you need a moisturizer. How about a two-in-one with a little tint of color: just enough for those summer days and nights? With tons of shades, you’ll surely find the right tone for your complexion. $43.00 at Sephora.com.
5) Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF 30 – Great as a primer! Apply evenly under your makeup for a smooth, even, moisturizing look and feel while protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. $65.00 at Sephora.com.
6) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm – Nourish those puckers with a hint of color. We love Burt’s Bees and their fabulous products. This lip balm comes in 11 luscious colors that are sheer and wearable for everyday. $7.00 at Burtsbees.com.
7) Lancome Difinicils Waterpoof Mascara – No running mascara for you when you get out of the pool with the best mascara on the planet. Application is smooth and gradual for a perfect finish that lasts. $27.50 at Lancome-usa.com
8) Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights - In the summer, a bronzer brings it all together. This awesome bronzer with five shimmering shades in one will give you the perfect sun-kissed look. $32.00 at Sephora.com.
9) Moroccanoil Treatment – Argon oil has swept the nation and is the perfect treatment for your hair this summer. Use for styling, conditioning or finishing to keep your hair moisturized in the heat. $43.00 at Moroccanoil.com.
10) Demeter “Salt Air” Fragrance Spray – Last but not least…a scent to accentuate the season. We are just crushing on this cologne spray from Demeter…its light, sweet and will make you feel like you’re on a desert island. $20.00 (1.0 fl oz) at Demeterfragrance.com.
Are you someone who loves to shop for the latest and hottest fashion trends but your budget doesn’t match your high-end fashion style? Let’s face it; clothes and party ensembles can be pretty pricy, but we’re about to prove that your lack of money doesn’t mean you have to lack in style! You might think the more you spend on dress, the more fashionable it must be, but that is simply not the case. It’s super easy to look chic and stylish without breaking the bank, you just need to look in the right places. Here are eight fabulous dresses from CLV.com that are perfect for any spring/summer occasion and are guaranteed to not empty your wallet!
This sassy cocktail dress will have you looking fabulous in no time! The short hemline and sleeveless bodice leave you looking cool, chic, and absolutely fashionable, exactly what every girl wants when arriving to the party. The sequin lace adds the perfect amount of sparkle too, really giving this dress a flashy edge!
This look has all of the right features to make it an absolute must-have dress! It showcases an illusion sweetheart neckline, fitted lace bodice, and a full mesh skirt with a satin tie-waist that all works together flawlessly for a chic look. Best of all, it perfectly falls in your budget making it an essential springtime look.
Designed by Bee Darlin, this flowing two-tone metallic lace dress is sure to be a stylish hit anywhere you go! With great features such as an illusion scoop neckline, sweetheart bodice, and a full lace skirt with a peek-a-boo hem, people will be shocked when they learn how little was spent on this stunning short dress!
It’s easy to look and feel like a stunning Greek goddess without spending a fortune on just one dress. Designed by Michelle, this short glitter strapless dresses is perfect for absolutely any event! Features include a strapless sweetheart neckline and a lace sheath skirt with a stunning hanky hem. It also has a pleated empire waist that is covered in dazzling rhinestones for extra sparkle!
This is one style that is just to pretty and chic for words and that definitely won’t break your budget! It has gorgeous features such as a pleated bodice and a sweet illusion neckline. This totally chic dress also has beaded waist detail and voluminous full mesh glitter skirt to complement your curves flawlessly.
You won’t need a lot to make a bold statement at any event. All you need to look great is this short cocktail dress designed by Jax. It has a vibrant and elaborate geometric pattern with a fabulous crisscross v-neckline and a chic short hemline.
This is definitely the perfect party dress and when you see the cost you will want to dance all night long! Details include a strapless neckline, a metallic lace fitted bodice and a flare tulle skirt with beautiful wired hem.
Lace is one of the hottest trends of the year and you won’t need to spend a fortune to add a beautiful lace dress into your wardrobe, especially with CLV.com! This dress has great features such as scoop neckline and short pencil skirt. It also has a lace fitted bodice and a beaded waistband that adds just the right amount of sparkle.
Now that you have our top eight fabulous styles that are under a $100, grab your wallet and get ready to finally be able to have that high-end fashionable look without spending a fortune!