Yay, Summer is just around the corner! We all love this season so much, owing to the fact that the days are longer and the weather is nice and warm. However, the humid and bad-hair-day count goes way up during the summertime months and that could put a kink in our party plans and ruin our day to day outfits.. AHH! When the muggy air and humidity starts to roll in, unwanted frizz and curls begin to form, ruining all of the hard work you spent doing your hair. The hot summer air might have been a problem for you in the past but we have some stylish solutions for you! Beat the heat with these top summer 2015 hairstyles that we’ve pulled together for you and your hair will be looking flawless from day to night!
1. Beachy Waves- You definitely know its summer when the beach waves start to come out. There’s a reason this style have been a staple for summer hair for years. Not only is it easy to create and looks great on everyone, but it’s a fun loving style that was made for the summer heat. When you embrace the inevitable frizz, you might just be surprised with your chic outcome! You will be able to go from the beach to a party in no time at all, especially when you pair this style with our strapless tropical print dress!
2. Braided Ponytail- When the temperatures begin to rise, your first reaction to cool off might be to throw your hair up into a ponytail. It’s a easy solution to fix that frizzy summer hair, but by adding a fancy French braid, you can turn this simple style to a chic new look that’s great for a day at the office, parties and girls night out! Not only will your hair look great, but you’ll be feeling nice and cool all day long! You will surely beat the heat when you pair this cool style with any one of our short dresses.
3. Fishtail Pigtails- You might of thought pigtails were a thing in the past, but they are making a fabulous come back! It’s one of the hottest new trends for summer ‘15, especially when you glam them up with beautiful fishtail braids. These stunning braids can be worn anywhere, whether it’s for a day at the beach or a night out on the town! A laid-back and fun style like this needs an equally as cool dress! This little lace shortie matches perfectly with this must-try summer hairstyle.
4. Headband Tuck- All you need for quick and easy hairstyle for summer is wet hair and your favorite headband! Simply rest the headband at the back of your neck and just wrap the ends of your hair into the headband until all your strands are tucked in place. You’ll have a elegant style that can easily be worn to work, parties or just hanging out with your friends in no time at all! If you are looking for a classy and sophisticated summer hairstyle then this is the perfect one for you! Pair it with any of our beautiful glitter lace shorties and you’ll definitely be ready for the warm summer weather!
5. High Top Knot Bun- This sleek style goes great with almost every outfit and is especially perfect for when you are in a rush. This is definitely a go-to style for outdoor parties. You wont have to worry about your hair getting frizzy or your long straight hair starting to curl. Just put your hair in a nice and tight bun at the top of your head and you are ready for every casual or formal party. There is no doubt this is one of the most chic hairstyles of summer 2015, especially when you pair it with one of our party dresses!
Say goodbye to ruined and unmanageable hair this summer! Now you have the best hairstyles to take control of your hair and fight the frizz and hot temperatures. With any one of these fabulous styles, you can brave the hottest of party settings without worrying about your hair! So pick a style and go enjoy your summer!
It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect wedding dress is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion: Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Now let’s hear your thoughts! Which hairstyle would you rock to your wedding?!
As much as we love hot dresses, we seriously have a weakness for gorgeous hairstyles with a unique twist! Without a doubt, the right updo can really make a profound impact on your overall outfit, especially if you’re attending a fabulous formal occasion and plan to wear an astounding party dress to match. And out of all the creative hairstyles we’ve stumbled upon, the braided look (with its many shapes and variations) never ceases to win our hearts time and time again — as you can probably tell if you scour through our Facebook page. It’s versatility factor streams through all possible wardrobe situations. Whether going completely casual with t-shirt and jeans or going all out with a formal “Bang” wearing a breathtaking long dress or sweetly sexy short dress and platform stiletto heels, the braided updo instantly shakes it up and beautifies you even more. Our current favorites in the category of luscious locks include the side braided bun, the iconic crown braid and the oh-so-hot fishtail braid.
Click below for video tutorials that we’ve pulled from YouTube to help you achieve some of these looks:
The Dutch Crown Braid
The Fishtail Braid
The Braided Side Bun
Now we’re turning it over to our readers! We want to get your feedback. LEAVE US A COMMENT:
Which braided hairstyle that you see here is your favorite?!