Yay, Summer is just around the corner! We all love this season so much, owing to the fact that the days are longer and the weather is nice and warm. However, the humid and bad-hair-day count goes way up during the summertime months and that could put a kink in our party plans and ruin our day to day outfits.. AHH! When the muggy air and humidity starts to roll in, unwanted frizz and curls begin to form, ruining all of the hard work you spent doing your hair. The hot summer air might have been a problem for you in the past but we have some stylish solutions for you! Beat the heat with these top summer 2015 hairstyles that we’ve pulled together for you and your hair will be looking flawless from day to night!
1. Beachy Waves- You definitely know its summer when the beach waves start to come out. There’s a reason this style have been a staple for summer hair for years. Not only is it easy to create and looks great on everyone, but it’s a fun loving style that was made for the summer heat. When you embrace the inevitable frizz, you might just be surprised with your chic outcome! You will be able to go from the beach to a party in no time at all, especially when you pair this style with our strapless tropical print dress!
2. Braided Ponytail- When the temperatures begin to rise, your first reaction to cool off might be to throw your hair up into a ponytail. It’s a easy solution to fix that frizzy summer hair, but by adding a fancy French braid, you can turn this simple style to a chic new look that’s great for a day at the office, parties and girls night out! Not only will your hair look great, but you’ll be feeling nice and cool all day long! You will surely beat the heat when you pair this cool style with any one of our short dresses.
3. Fishtail Pigtails- You might of thought pigtails were a thing in the past, but they are making a fabulous come back! It’s one of the hottest new trends for summer ‘15, especially when you glam them up with beautiful fishtail braids. These stunning braids can be worn anywhere, whether it’s for a day at the beach or a night out on the town! A laid-back and fun style like this needs an equally as cool dress! This little lace shortie matches perfectly with this must-try summer hairstyle.
4. Headband Tuck- All you need for quick and easy hairstyle for summer is wet hair and your favorite headband! Simply rest the headband at the back of your neck and just wrap the ends of your hair into the headband until all your strands are tucked in place. You’ll have a elegant style that can easily be worn to work, parties or just hanging out with your friends in no time at all! If you are looking for a classy and sophisticated summer hairstyle then this is the perfect one for you! Pair it with any of our beautiful glitter lace shorties and you’ll definitely be ready for the warm summer weather!
5. High Top Knot Bun- This sleek style goes great with almost every outfit and is especially perfect for when you are in a rush. This is definitely a go-to style for outdoor parties. You wont have to worry about your hair getting frizzy or your long straight hair starting to curl. Just put your hair in a nice and tight bun at the top of your head and you are ready for every casual or formal party. There is no doubt this is one of the most chic hairstyles of summer 2015, especially when you pair it with one of our party dresses!
Say goodbye to ruined and unmanageable hair this summer! Now you have the best hairstyles to take control of your hair and fight the frizz and hot temperatures. With any one of these fabulous styles, you can brave the hottest of party settings without worrying about your hair! So pick a style and go enjoy your summer!
At Camille La Vie everyone is very in tune with the freshest fashions and have a huge love for fabulous chic style. Of course our favorite fashions are our own dresses and accessories, however, there are so many more ways to show off your beauty from hairstyles, to nail art, to new makeup trends. Our passion for fashion has created some office Fashionistas that are always willing to share their newfound beauty products, tips, and tricks to the rest of the office and now we want to share with YOU! One way to change up your look completely everyday is to try different hairstyles. We’ve asked some of the office Fashionistas what their favorite looks are when it comes to summer hairstyles, then we also asked which hair product they use that they absolutely cant live without!
These are the 5 summer hairstyles & products you need to try:
Jessica D’s response:
1.Natural Curls & Big Sexy Hair Products ($17) “I really love when girls keep their hair very natural looking in the summer, there’s no need to fight the heat by trying to keep naturally curly hair straight in hot weather. To keep my curls under control I do use many different products but my favorite has to be my huge spray bottle of Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Hairspray. It keeps my natural curls intact without it looking wet or heavy, I Love it!”
2.Long Beachy Hair & MoroccanOil ($43) “Summer is all about the beach, pools, and vacations and I like hair the best when it has more of a natural wave and its long and flowing. Whether it’s real beach hair or recreated with a curling iron, long luscious wavy hair is so beautiful. This type of look can be hard to do sometimes in heat and that’s why I Love MoroccanOil. It helps keep frizz away while making my hair so soft and smooth and it smells great too! I can’t do my hair in the morning without it!”
3.Sleek Pony & Prive Shampoo and Conditioner ($53) “I’m thinking more elegant night out on the town summer hair but I really love sleek ponytail hairstyles, especially when a band of hair is wrapped around the ponytail holder I think its looks so polished. A hair care product line that I absolutely love and recommend is Prive. This company is all organic and it smells so great! I really love the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hairspray. In fact, I always carry the hairspray in my purse to work, you never know when you will need it, and the best part is the bottles and cans allow you to use every last drop, there’s no throwing out good hair products.”
4.Intricate Braids & Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Leave in Conditioner ($3) “My favorite summer hairstyle look would have to be braided hair. I’m fascinated by intricate braids simply because it really takes talent and honestly, I’m really not sure I could do half of the things I see in pictures to myself, but I think its so cool! I stick to simple braids but it looks so cute in up-do looks or when your hair is down. My favorite hair product would have to be the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Leave in Conditioner. I use most of the Aussie products because I have really curly hair but this conditioner leaves even my hair so smooth and tangle free, I’m hooked! The Aussie products are also cheaper too but even so they really work great.”
Jessica J’s response:
5.Pin Straight Hair & Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo ($39) “I love to see girls with pin-straight hair and I love to have mine straight too even in the summer, the flat iron is my best friend. I think it looks very chic and it always goes nicely with a multitude of outfits. My personal favorite hair care product that I need in my arsenal is definitely Frederic Fekkai’s Technician Color Care Shampoo because I do color my hair and it makes my hair so soft while being very gentle on my color. It helps keep it shiny and beautiful for a longer amount of time, its fantastic.”