Group USA is looking for energetic individuals for a Bridal Consultant position in our Franklin Mills Mall, Philadelphia, PA store.
The primary responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service by demonstrating knowledge in merchandising, selling, communication, and follow up skills. Bridal retail experience is required.
- Maximize sales & customer satisfaction by providing Superior Customer Service.
- Maintain sales and productivity standards.
- Communicate effectively with Associates and Management and is flexible to theneeds of the business.
- Build relationships with customers through consistent communication.
- Understands and maintains department standards.
- Help maintain housekeeping standards.
- Resolve all customer issues.
- Achieve the company standard for credit solicitation.
- Adhere to shortage reduction and compliance procedures.
Other Skills & Requirements
- Team Player
- Extremely detailed
- Work weekends, day & early evening shifts (Flexible)
- Have passion for fashion, retail, Customer Service & Bridal Industry
- Highly self-motivated and eager to learn.
What about the Benefits? We strive to be an Employer of Choice! Our plan includes medical, dental, paid vacations and personal days, 401(K), and a merchandise discount.