Secaucus, NJ based Women’s Specialty Apparel Company. We currently have an opening for an Assistant Planner/Allocator to join our niche market.
The successful candidate is self- motivated and possesses a strong attention to detail. You need to be flexible to the needs of the business and effective in managing your time. The position requires analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills. A love of numbers and an aptitude for working with them is essential.
The primary responsibility for this position is the execution and support of merchandise and financial objectives of multiple departments and classes at a store level.
The essential functions of the Allocator position are:
- Allocate initial distributions and replenishment merchandise to stores based off financial plans and current trends.
- Manage the open to buy for each store at the department level and determine additional needs or stock imbalances.
- Maintaining the proper mix and quantity of merchandise in each store, in order to achieve all planning components including sales, markdowns, turn and gross margin
- Analyze current store needs and opportunities and develop action plans to resolve.
- Work in tandem with Planning and Allocation team to achieve Corporate seasonal goals.
This entry-level position requires a college degree, and a proficiency of basic computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook. Any knowledge of Island Pacific operating systems would be a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, personal days, medical and dental coverage, 401K as well as a merchandise discount.