We are seeking a talented retail professional to join us. In this position, you will be in charge of all aspects of running your business. Merchandise Presentation, Human Resources, P&L, Loss Prevention and many other disciplines will be your responsibility. More importantly, you will be in charge of providing outstanding customer service and developing a team of associates in your store. Serious applicants will have a strong background in specialty retail management.
We are looking for people who want to join a winning team and who have the desire to service our customers and work in an environment that is fun. Store Manager candidates must have a proven track record in a fashion-forward, customer-oriented, retail-clothing environment. At least 2-3 years of store management experience. Have experience in leadership, training & development of staff, all while driving company initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure store meets or exceeds sales and contest goals.
· Prioritize, plan and adjust schedules.
· Hold team accountable to achieving goals.
· Recruit, interview, and select qualified candidates.
· Train and motivate all associates through on-going programs in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
· Ensure team provides an exceptional customer experience in the store.
· Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store.
· Maintain a safe work environment and ensure ongoing safety training and awareness.
· Responsible for ensuring the store meets company guidelines in opening and closing.
· Monitor company assets through accurate inventory procedures.
· Exemplify and ensure associates comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Create and maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
What about the Benefits? We strive to be an Employer of Choice! Our plan includes medical, dental, paid vacations and personal days, 401(K), and a merchandise discount.