Camille La Vie is ready to style you in the most exquisite look for your unforgettable wedding day. And as every true fashionista knows, the perfect wedding dresses comes in a chic variety of breathtaking shapes, hues and silhouettes. From the traditional and timeless ball gown dress, the sleek mermaid dress with chapel train, the sassy and short wedding dress, to exotic destination wedding gowns and more. There’s a style here that is meant especially for you. And of course, every wedding look would not be complete without the right pair of shoes and bridal accessories to match. Shop our bridal collection and you will surely find the perfect head-to-toe ensemblethat will make one of the most important days in your life even more special.
Finding the perfect wedding gown for your body type.
As you know, each style of dress will be better suited for some body types over others. So that must-have dress you spotted in a fashion magazine may look quite different on you than the model depending on your body types. Therefore, it’s always key to identify your body type, and then select a dress style that will highlight your best features.
Five common body types and what dress works for each:
- Slender. If you have a thin frame, you need a dress that will highlight the curves you have in the bust and hip area. A form-fitting bridal dress with a fitted waist that flares into a classic A-line at the hip accomplishes this goal. Embellishments in the bust area, such as rosettes or other floral treatments, can also create the illusion of curves.
- Busty. Well-endowed women need a dress that allows for good support. So avoid spaghetti straps and look for wedding dresses that have wide straps that can accommodate a bra in a subtle way. Do not give into the misconception of hiding your chest with a high neckline; this often draws more attention to the area.
- Apple shaped. You need an A-line or empire waist plus size wedding dress to shift attention away from the middle section of your body. If you have toned arms and legs, you can draw attention to those areas with a strapless gown or slit, respectively.
- Pear shaped. Plus size Bridal gowns with an empire waist and fluid bottom are the best for this body type. Avoid dresses that are form fitting on the bottom, as they are not likely to be as flattering.
- Petite. To create the illusion of height, wear platform heels and a long floor-sweeping dress. You may have dreamed of that poofed, classic princess style dress, but it may actually make you appear shorter.
How to find the best venue to shop for designed bridal gowns:
Shopping for the perfect wedding dress can be one of the most exciting and challenging experiences of your life – so finding the right shopping venue is essential. Even if you choose to shop for designer bridal gowns online, you should have several expectations in place to make your shopping experience a pleasurable and positive one. Camille La Vie & Group USA offers the perfect one-stop shopping experience.
What to look for when searching for the best bridal venue:
- Inventory. One of the most difficult things about shopping for a wedding dress is the limited inventory in many stores. Most stores do not stock dresses in multiple sizes, so as a size 6, you may try on a size 10. This can make it difficult to get a real feel for the dress. Camille La Vie & Group USA have more than one size of dress available, and they also offer a large selection of styles.
- Quality of the dress. When it comes to buying your dress for the “big day", you don’t want to sacrifice quality. Remember that in most cases you get what you pay for, and avoid sites that advertise “cheap" dresses. You can find affordable dresses at Camille La Vie & Group USA. Inquire about fabrics and stitching to find a well-made dress.
- Expertise of associates. Camille La Vie & Group USA associates are familiar with the styles of different vendors, designers and options for bridal dresses in order to best help you. They have knowledge of all dresses they offer and have the expertise to serve anyone of any body type.
- Service during & after purchase. Shopping for wedding & bridal outfits is fun and exciting, but it can also be overwhelming and stressful at times. Good customer service can make all the difference in your experience. This is a significant purchase and it is reasonable to expect a level of customer care and service that is above average. Camille La Vie & Group USA not only gives the best customer service, but also establishes true customer care relationships to help you with continuing support and for future visits.
Copyright ©2015 Group USA. All rights reserved.