Your Quinceanera party stands as one of the most unforgettable moments of your life. Celebrate this next beautiful chapter with a birthday bash to remember…and an equally fabulous outfit to match! When shopping for quinceanera dresses, you want to find a style that commands major attention and showcases a beautiful ball gown silhouette in a bright and vivid color. Shop the quinceanera style racks at Camille La Vie and find your gorgeous gown that will make your party feel all the more special...on your truly important day!
You're 15 and fabulous!
You flip through fashion magazines, watch celebrities on the red carpet and shop online during your many shopping escapades in the search for the perfect dress for your Quinceanera. Most of the dresses that are featured in the media are worn by women that have one body type. But in reality, you know that women come in all beautiful shapes and sizes. So it is important to identify your body shape and find the dress that emphasizes your best features while minimizing areas that you wish to conceal. Whether you’re petite or plus sized, Camille La Vie and Group USA have a variety of Quinceanera dresses for every body type that will complement the different shapes of women. And on an exciting note, many of these dresses possess a versatile quality that can easily transition as prom dresses for 2014.
Tips for finding the perfect quinceanera dress for your body type:
- Thin:Most women envy your body type, but it’s probably hard for you to find dresses that complement your shape. Select a dress that will accentuate your waistline and distributes curves. Strapless party dresses with full skirts, pleats, layers and A-line silhouettes will give you volume in the right places.
- Large bust: A large bust requires a supportive dress, so look for one that has straps that will allow you to wear a bra. You may even try a one--shoulder dress that will give you support but also add an element of style with the right bra. Avoid spaghetti straps and the temptation to hide your bust with a high neckline. You can try a dress with an empire waist or an A-line cut that minimizes the top while accentuating the bottom.
- Apple-shaped: Choose a dress that detracts attention away from your mid-section. You can accomplish this with an empire dress. Focus on your assets. If you have nice arms and legs, you should consider opting for a short Quinceanera dress, such as a baby doll style or a dress with a beaded bodice.
- Pear-shaped: Dresses that are loose and flowing in the bottom half will camouflage your lower body. A-line dresses easily accomplish this goal. Highlight your shoulders and arms with a strapless dress, such as one with a sweetheart neckline. If you want that sleek look…a chic floor length creates a tasteful silhouette.
- Petite: There are a couple of things a petite woman can do to appear taller. Most obviously, wear heels, such as platform sandals. If your quinceanera will be the first time you wear them, just make sure to practice, so you feel confident and comfortable walking around. A dress with an asymmetrical hemline will also make you look taller. If you plan to wear a long dress, be sure to wear a pair of platform heels to give the illusion of a taller figure. And…if you do wear those heels…you can even wear an on-trend hi-lo dress to show off your legs in the front, while still adding some gorgeous floor length drama in the back.
Copyright ©2015 Group USA. All rights reserved.