Question: What if I change my mind about an item I purchase online?
Answer: We understand that you may change your mind about the item selected. We will gladly cancel any order as long as it has not been processed and shipped.
If your selection has been processed and shipped, the order will follow our Return and Exchange policy.
Question: If I cannot find an item or the right size/color in a particular store, can the item be located from another store and shipped to me?
Answer: Yes, an associate can try to locate the item and we can charge and send the item to you.
Question: Where can I find a store near me?
Answer: Visit the Find a Store section of our web site to find a store near you.
Question: Can I order merchandise online?
Answer: Most products on our site are available for online purchase. For those that are, you will see an "Add to Shopping Bag" button on the product page. Click on this to start the online checkout process. If you can't find what you're looking for or need further assistance, please call 877-867-7600 Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time.
Question: Should I make an appointment for bridal gown fittings?
Answer: We recommend that you make an appointment for bridal gown fittings. This will help us to provide the time necessary to fit your gown to your satisfaction.
Question: Should I make an appointment to shop in the bridal department?
Answer: It is not necessary to make an appointment to shop. Come in and see us during our regular store hours.
Question: Is there a size chart?
Answer: You can find size charts for our wedding gowns and eveningwear. Listed next to the size drop-down menu for these products, you will see a link to View Size Charts. Click on this link to view size charts in a separate window. Unfortunately, we do not have size charts as an available option for all products at this time. There are occasions where we are not able to meet the needs of all of our customers and we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Question: Do you have a catalog? Is it free?
Answer: Our selection of catalogs are listed in the "Contact Us" section. The catalogs are complimentary. If you are interested in obtaining a catalog on line or by mail we will be happy to accomodate you.
Question: How can I find an item that is sold out or not in my size?
Answer: You can contact our Customer Service Representatives, provide them with the item's sku or vendor/style number, and they will do a company-wide search for that item. Once they have located it in one of our stores, they will have an associate at that store contact you.
Question: How can I receive e-mails about special offers, contest and new arrivals?
Answer: It's easy. Just fill out the contact us form on the home page, and you'll automatically be added to our e-mail list.
Question: What is your return Policy?
Answer: - Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchases.
- All sales are final after 30 days.
- Sales receipts must accompany all returns and exchanges.
- All manufacturers' size, style and label tags, as well as ticket price must be attaced to merchandise upon return or exchange.
- All merchandise must be returned or exchanged in original condition.
- Merchandise with stains, marks, odors, stetched, altered, or damaged is not returnable or exchangeable.
- Refunds will be issued in the method of original payment (except cash).
- All Social and Bridal gowns are finale sale.
Question: What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We also accept personal checks (see check acceptance policy) and traveler's checks.
Question: What is your check acceptance policy
Answer: Your pre-printed personal check is acceptable as payment with a driver's license or other valid photo identification. We also require your current address and telephone number.
Question: How can I purchase a gift card?
Answer: You can purchase a gift card at any one of our locations or purchase on-line by clicking the "Gift Card" link on the home page.
Question: How do I change the address on my billing statement or close out my account?
Answer: Please contact the phone number on the back of your charge card or call 1-800-252-2551. You can also fax your account info and change of address request to 201-818-0981.
Question: What is the Layaway Policy
Answer: - Layaway is for a maximum of 30 days only.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required for all items except bridal, which requires a 50% minimum deposit.
- Deposit and payments will be forfeited if item(s) are not picked up within the 30-day period.
- Exchanges or refunds are not allowed on layaway merchandise.
- Partial pickups are not allowed.
- Markdown will not be given on exsisting layaways.
Question: Where does Group USA and Camille La Vie ship to?
Answer: We ship to within the United States and internationally.
Question: What is the Special Order Process?
Answer: A special order can be done on Social and Bridal merchandise as long as the manufacturer has the product available. The information is as follows:
- Social Gowns require a 30% deposit to place an order.
- Social Gowns fall into a 3 to 4 week delivery time once the gown is located.
- Bridal and Private Label Gowns require a 50% deposit to place an order.
- Bridal and Private Label Gowns fall into a 4 to 6 months delivery time.
- Deposits are re-fundable if Group USA/ Camille La Vie cannot fill the order.