Yay, Summer is just around the corner! We all love this season so much, owing to the fact that the days are longer and the weather is nice and warm. However, the humid and bad-hair-day count goes way up during the summertime months and that could put a kink in our party plans and ruin our day to day outfits.. AHH! When the muggy air and humidity starts to roll in, unwanted frizz and curls begin to form, ruining all of the hard work you spent doing your hair. The hot summer air might have been a problem for you in the past but we have some stylish solutions for you! Beat the heat with these top summer 2015 hairstyles that we’ve pulled together for you and your hair will be looking flawless from day to night! (more…)
The days are getting longer and the temperatures are rising. That can only mean one thing… Summer is coming!! All this sunshine and warm weather means it’s time to fill your closet with all the latest and hottest summer trends. If you are having trouble deciding what’s hot this year, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Below are our top three summer trends that you’ll absolutely adore and need to ensure chic summer style! You’ll be summer ready instantly with these MUST-HAVE Summer ’15 essentials all found on CLV.com! (more…)
1) Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain – A fabulous ALL-DAY lip stain in a bunch of great colors. Wear it as a matte or shine it up with some gloss…it stays on until you take it off. $13.00 at Sephora.com.
2) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – There’s nothing a girl hates more than a greasy makeup remover. Try these refreshing towelettes… it removes makeup in a snap and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean without any greasy residue. $6.99 at Neutrogena.com.
3) Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser –If a towelette isn’t enough, try this foaming cleanser not only to get squeaky-clean skin, but to also prevent breakouts. It’s gentle, oil-free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. $7.99 at Ulta.com.
4) Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 – After all that cleansing you need a moisturizer. How about a two-in-one with a little tint of color: just enough for those summer days and nights? With tons of shades, you’ll surely find the right tone for your complexion. $43.00 at Sephora.com.
5) Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF 30 – Great as a primer! Apply evenly under your makeup for a smooth, even, moisturizing look and feel while protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. $65.00 at Sephora.com.
6) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm – Nourish those puckers with a hint of color. We love Burt’s Bees and their fabulous products. This lip balm comes in 11 luscious colors that are sheer and wearable for everyday. $7.00 at Burtsbees.com.
7) Lancome Difinicils Waterpoof Mascara – No running mascara for you when you get out of the pool with the best mascara on the planet. Application is smooth and gradual for a perfect finish that lasts. $27.50 at Lancome-usa.com
8) Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights – In the summer, a bronzer brings it all together. This awesome bronzer with five shimmering shades in one will give you the perfect sun-kissed look. $32.00 at Sephora.com.
9) Moroccanoil Treatment – Argon oil has swept the nation and is the perfect treatment for your hair this summer. Use for styling, conditioning or finishing to keep your hair moisturized in the heat. $43.00 at Moroccanoil.com.
10) Demeter “Salt Air” Fragrance Spray – Last but not least…a scent to accentuate the season. We are just crushing on this cologne spray from Demeter…its light, sweet and will make you feel like you’re on a desert island. $20.00 (1.0 fl oz) at Demeterfragrance.com.
You’re graduating and you have tons of parties to attend from morning to night but what to wear?? Well, we’ve got you covered…literally from head to toe. Here are four fab looks showcasing our dresses and accessories for your graduation and/or the party(s) after. (more…)
Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 66 Next