In partnership with the Store Manager, promote a sales culture to build productivity. Develop associates for future growth through hiring and developing great people. Provide leadership to achieve or exceed planned sales, payroll and controllable expense goals. Effectively manage store operations, and visual merchandising standards.
We are looking for people who want to join a winning team in a new store environment and who have the desire to service our customers and work in an environment that is fun. Assistant Store Manager candidates must have a proven track record in a fashion-forward, customer-oriented, retail-clothing environment. At least 2-3 years of store management experience. Have experience in leadership, training & development of staff, all while driving company initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure store meets or exceeds sales and contest goals.
· Prioritize, plan and adjust schedules.
· Hold team accountable to achieving goals.
· Recruit, interview, and select qualified candidates.
· Train and motivate all associates through on-going programs in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
· Ensure team provides an exceptional customer experience in the store.
· Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store.
· Maintain a safe work environment and ensure ongoing safety training and awareness.
· Responsible for ensuring the store meets company guidelines in opening and closing.
· Monitor company assets through accurate inventory procedures.
· Exemplify and ensure associates comply with all Company policies and procedures.
· Create and maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
What about the Benefits? We strive to be an Employer of Choice! Our plan includes medical, dental, paid vacations and personal days, 401(K), and a merchandise discount.